“Great ribeye”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #96 of 5,107 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: An award-winning steakhouse famous for serving Certified Angus Beef® steaks. Each steak is cooked to perfection with Saltgrass-7 Steak Spice, and topped with garlic butter. All breads, dressings, soups and desserts are made from scratch daily. Great food and legendary hospitality make Saltgrass an enjoyable experience for the whole family.
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to Saltgrass last night and ordered the ribeye steak. We both order our steaks medium and they came out perfect. I've never tasted a steak so flavorful as this.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I have eaten at Salt Grass all over Texas but this one was by far the most unorganized one I have been in.
We were sat in our seats and then after no one came to wait on my daughter and I we got the attention of one of the other waiters / waitresses.
Once we got a waitress we waited about 10 more minutes before we got our drinks, etc.
Then we had to get someone else's attention to have our waitress bring our check!
They were not that busy it was 4:30 - 5:00 pm
Guess I expect the service to be consistent throughout these establishments!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Very good service. The steak I had was tender and cooked to order. My friend said the beef tips were excellent.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 5 April 2017

I know it was spring break. I know every place was busy. AND

1. It took us 90 minutes to be seated.
2. Once seated it took us another 20 minutes to get beverages.
3. Another 15 minutes after that for appetizers.
4. We waited another hour (now at over THREE HOURS) and our entrees still weren't out.
5. We saw two other tables (waiting longer than we were) complain - though the manager refused to talk to one table and kept sending the poor server back to talk to them. It wasn't her fault.

We finally gave up and left.

Truly disappointed

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Saltgrass is one of our go to places. Tonight it was for a birthday celebration. Pat's rib eye for me every time; and tonight I tried the new spinach and kale salad. Steak was cooked just right, garlic mashed potatoes perfect, and the salad was really awesome! As usual the service was exceptional.

Date of visit: April 2017