“Needed a steak dinner fix ..... Gilberto H. made it perfect!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #263 of 5,052 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 1 March 2016

My husband and I arrived in Texas and we needed a steak dinner fix. We're picky about steak and how it's prepared/served. Being new to Texas, to San Antonio and to LongHorn ...... we were a little skeptical about a chain restaurant doing a good job of it but they were nearby and convenient so we gambled on it. Well, what a hit. Our server Gilberto H. made our dinner memorable. He's the most charming guy and was able to make recommendations that went against our norm in a steak house but we took his advice and dinner was a really big hit for both of us! Bravo Gilberto and Longhorn for a job well done (from start to finish).

Reviewed 16 January 2016

No matter what you order it is always the best. Great service. You never leave there hungry. I'll never get tired of going there.

1  Thank norma o
Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

I love medium, but I learned to get medium rare and once it's serve on my table, it's a perfect medium. Lol. Seems like the meat still cooks inside even when they took it out of the grill. One time I ordered a medium, it was a perfect pink as soon as I cut it but I can see it slowly turning brown seconds later. Anyways, filet is always good, so soft. I love their season menu with a mushroom topped filet. Fried asparagus is the bomb

Reviewed 17 September 2015

Nice place , lots of choice, good service our steaks were over salted and this put me off , young girl wanted to do me another one but was put off already . Shame really but would not put me off going again . Nice decor and they do offers too.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

We loved this restaurant! The two of us who got the filet agreed that it was the best steak we have ever had. My teenager raved about the sirloin. The salad, sides and bread were all good. the service was friendly and attentive and prices were in line with other steakhouses. Easy access to the highway, plenty of parking, large enough that even if there was a wait (we didn't have one) it would move quickly, and handicap accessible. I'd recommend it to all.