Great location and very busy bar scence on a Saturday night. Lobby is on the second floor and reception is badly lite and hard to hear due to the acoutics and the water fall. Looks great but not very user freindly IMHO. Room 11th floor was facing Houston street and VERY load traffic noise, WIndows were single pane. Many mood lighing opportunities with dimmers at multiple locations in the room. Room furnishings were very well done and appointed. For the location across the street from the Majistic Theater it is a great consideration to stay if attending the theater. Their restaurant was a fabulous find. Most hotel restaurants are middle road this one was at the high end of a meal expereince. Wonderful food and great service. Would definately go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the historic San Antonio River Walk, Hotel Valencia Riverwalk is a boutique hotel in San Antonio located in the heart of downtown. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or a group or convention. Our hotel is within walking distance of the Alamo and other downtown attractions and only a short drive to Sea World, Six Flags Fiesta Texas and various golf courses. Enjoy signature cocktails in Vbar and dine in the acclaimed Citrus Restaurant. Amenities include signature beds with Egyptian cotton linens, complimentary high speed internet and newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Valencia Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valencia Riverwalk Hotel
- Valencia Riverwalk San Antonio
- Hotel Valencia San Antonio