All reviews sustenio restaurant virtual golf beautiful hotel front desk la cantera six flags resort fee self parking steam room room service fiesta texas outdoor pool fitness center valet service hotel restaurant cabana piatto
Reviewed 4 October 2017

My wife and I had a wonderful stay. The service and workers make sure that you have a great time while you are there. They greeted us by our names. The amenities are everything that is included with your stay really made it for a special time. Location cannot get any better. A lot of great shopping and great restaurants right across the street. They even provide a shuttle. We plan on coming back!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I spent a night with my wife at the Eilan and they did not disappoint. Valet service free upgrade and free apps at bar with valet.

Went to George's for a few drinks and went to the pool. I highly recommend this hotel for business pleasure or family. Great experience and I will be back for $200 a night.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2017

I'm greeted by Jasmine, Neda, or Ana every morning when I go into Mercado to get my Starbucks and a complimentary pastry. These ladies light up this Hotel with their big smiles and hearty "Good Morning" ...it instantly changes my early morning attitude and puts a big smile on my face. This is truly a Resort and Spa and not only is it amazing, eveyone is so friendly and accomodating.

Room Tip: All rooms have a great view of the hill country or the pool and tennis courts
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel was clean and nice.
Sustenio was great and LEXI was AMAZING!!!
Adam the shuttle driver was a great resource and super helpful!!
The pool is only open on weekends, so service during week was not great.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Can't say enough about our excellent stay at The Eilan Hotel. Great service from the moment we arrived. John who helped us up to our room, Lexi our bartender 5 stars Mia and Dakota our waitresses. Can't forget Adam who drove us around in the complimentary shuttle. We will definitely be going back really soon. Great food and drinks at restaurant. Can't forget the Gelato for free everyday.

Room Tip: no bad room.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends