“This place never fails me”
Review of Pho Thien An

Pho Thien An
Ranked #654 of 4,956 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: Behind North Star Mall
Description: Behind North Star Mall
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

I come here regularly because I they have the best Thai curry in town.... so far. The vermicelli bowls and pho are also very good!

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

We love going here for the #73, Lemon grass chicken, spring roll and a wonderful side salad. Been going here for over 10 years and great food!

Reviewed 19 September 2016

The spring rolls are the best I've ever eaten..I get a craving for them..Salad with the vermicelli bowl is OUTSTANDING..chicken and beef are always overcooked..Very tough..Service is good.. Waiters are attentive and friendly..

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Didn't know what to expect, but the food was pretty good! Friendly staff! We shared the #50 plate, and it was a very fair portion for two

Reviewed 8 August 2016

I crave the Pho at this restaurant. The portions are so huge that I always have two meals. One for lunch the next day or dinner that night. It's never been too crowded at weekday lunches. The flavors are divine. We've had almost all of them. Also you must try the chicken lettuce wrap appetizer. It could be a meal in and of itself! But it is so delicious. We order it every visit!