“Successful Visit”

Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio North Stone Oak
Ranked #3 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 11 June 2012

We were here for a family wedding and were very pleased with our stay. This is a large busy hotel but very spacious. Waits for the elevator were very quick, every employee we encountered from maintenance men in the hall to front desk always acknowledged our presence with a polite, genuine hello while others would engage in a short polite and genuine conversation. It seemed to me that that polite type customer interaction has been well instilled in the staff and we really appreciated it. The food at the breakfast and evening reception was appreciated but a wider variety might have been nice as we were there for four days. We loved our room, though the air conditioner could have been a bit cooler. We loved the jacuzzi tub and the shower (nice height for the sprayer and the shower gel etc right there was great.) We will definitely stay in a Drury again and recommend this one in particular.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Juliann P
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 2 May 2012

We stayed at the Drury Plaza for three nights and it was lovely. Great staff, clean rooms and excellent amenitites. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank DA7161
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Staff was helpful, hotel was clean and everything worked. Definitely stay there again. Very comfortable room.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Wish2travel2
Reviewed 22 April 2012

I travel for business often; I usually stay at Omni when I can, at times at the Ritz (which has a good deal with my company) or Hilton. I like the Embassy Suites a lot so I'm not all "ritzy"... but I do usually stay at places that have restaurants and room service, so this was a bit more downscale than I am used to.

I thought it was all fine - and very inexpensive. Quiet, comfy beds, fairly roomy bathroom, big nice shower. The free buffet was kind of old and had been sitting around a while by the time I got there at night, but it was food and I was too tired to go anywhere. The bartender was very nice and got me a tray and a full glass of wine to take up to my room. Check-in was very speedy. Pool looked nice but I didn't try it.

All in all, it was fine and probably great for budget-minded travelers who don't want room service or a restaurant on-site.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Oahulady
Reviewed 15 April 2012

This is the 2nd time myself and my boyfriend have stayed here, and we got an upgrade by the hotel from a King jacuzzi room to a two bed suite with A jacuzzi tub!

I love the staff here, service is great, location isn't bad, but we hired a car so was easier to get around.
I cannot fault this hotel. Would not hesitate to stay again!

• Stayed: March 2012