“Great hotel”

Ranked #3 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
Laredo, Texas
“Great hotel”
Reviewed 2 May 2012

We stayed at the Drury Plaza for three nights and it was lovely. Great staff, clean rooms and excellent amenitites. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank DA7161
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Staff was helpful, hotel was clean and everything worked. Definitely stay there again. Very comfortable room.

• Stayed April 2012
2 Thank Wish2travel2
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 22 April 2012

I travel for business often; I usually stay at Omni when I can, at times at the Ritz (which has a good deal with my company) or Hilton. I like the Embassy Suites a lot so I'm not all "ritzy"... but I do usually stay at places that have restaurants and room service, so this was a bit more downscale than I am used to.

I thought it was all fine - and very inexpensive. Quiet, comfy beds, fairly roomy bathroom, big nice shower. The free buffet was kind of old and had been sitting around a while by the time I got there at night, but it was food and I was too tired to go anywhere. The bartender was very nice and got me a tray and a full glass of wine to take up to my room. Check-in was very speedy. Pool looked nice but I didn't try it.

All in all, it was fine and probably great for budget-minded travelers who don't want room service or a restaurant on-site.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Oahulady
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 April 2012

This is the 2nd time myself and my boyfriend have stayed here, and we got an upgrade by the hotel from a King jacuzzi room to a two bed suite with A jacuzzi tub!

I love the staff here, service is great, location isn't bad, but we hired a car so was easier to get around.
I cannot fault this hotel. Would not hesitate to stay again!

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank SAT2011
Calgary
Reviewed 13 April 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights in March 2012 and we highly recommend it. The staff was very accommodating - allowing us to check out at 4:00 PM because we had a late flight, with no extra charge. The free breakfast and evening wine/beer and food was terrific - although the selection is limited, you really don't have to spend anything on food if you don't want to. Kids especially would be happy with the food choices. We weren't able to spend time at the pool, but it looked lovely.

Room Tip: We had the king jacuzzi suite - it was a great deal. Separate bedroom and living area which was awa...