Staybridge Suites San Antonio Sea World
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewssea worldfree laundry roombedroom suitesocial hourgym equipmentwafflesthe ice makerbusiness centerfree shuttle servicemini kitchenpleasant place to stayevery morningsized refrigeratorwasher dryermile radiuscomplimentary breakfastnext morning
Reviewed 14 August 2012

My family and I stayed here a couple of days. The suites were nice and comfortable. The pool looked very inviting. It was very close to Sea World and eating establishments. The kitchenette came in very handy. Was very quite. Staff was friendly and helpful. They have a shuttle that will take you to Sea World and drop you off at the entrance. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Madison8582
Reviewed 3 August 2012

Our company has a negotiated room rate that this hotel accepts. During the time of booking I accidentally clicked on the "advanced purchase rate". When we arrived at the hotel and during our stay management refused to help us and change the rate to the negotiated rate because they were going to lose money. They explained to me that I should have payed more attention when I made the reservations. So I guess shame on me for being human and making a mistake. As I've read on several other reviews management is VERY hard to get in contact with, or returning phone calls.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Clint H
Reviewed 29 July 2012

We are a family of four woth a modest income. Staybridge offered everything needed to. Ake our visit to Sea World memorable. They drove us to Sea World so we were dropped off at the entrance and we just simplied called when we were ready to come back. There was litle wait time coming or going. Breakfast and the Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday evening meals were perfect. We cooked the other meals in our room with the nearly full size frig, microwave, and stove. I did laundry, for free, while we were there. I could even watch the pool while
I did laundry. Outside there was a lot of seting by the pool and some shade. They alxso had a grill you coukd use, propame. One evening the manager brought pool frisbees for all the kids to keep. The staff was ver friendly!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Lynette W
Reviewed 19 July 2012

We couldn't have been happier with this place and our stay there. We were here in October 2011 for my son's graduation from Lackland Air Force Base. It provided a very nice, homelike atmosphere, which he greatly appreciated after being away from home so long for the first time. There was an actual kitchen, a bar to sit/eat at, a "living room" with a TV, and a separate bedroom with TV and bathroom that could be closed off from the rest of the suite. He couldn't sleep over with us per Lackland rules, but he really enjoyed just hanging out with us there and having meals together again, etc.

Everything was new and clean and comfortable. Parking was ample and free. Staff were very welcoming and also helpful, upon check-in and each time we'd come and go. The eating area was large and comfortable and offered lots of choices. We were never bothered by outside noise and always slept comfortably.

The location was great because it wasn't too far from the base yet wasn't too far from downtown. Also, it's right next to Sea World, although we didn't go there. There's a Cracker Barrel not too far away; also a Barnes & Noble.

I enjoyed this place so much that I always enter "Staybridge Suites" in the search box when I book a trip somewhere. Sadly, I haven't been able to find it again where my trips have taken me, but I'll keep trying.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Wordl8y
Reviewed 5 July 2012

Had 2 rooms last week and loved it. Great location to Sea World. Great service. Rooms were perfect. Breakfast was outstanding. You will not regret staying here.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family