I stayed at this Four Points Hotel last November during my friend's wedding. This hotel is very good value for money.
We had a discount because most of the wedding guests were booked to stay here and for $99 per night, I had a large room with a double bed. I had stayed in New York the year before and paid three times for a room that was about a 3rd in size. So it was an absolute delight to have so much space to myself. The bed was so comfy and a dream to sleep in. The shower was powerful. I particularly liked having an ante room in which to receive guests, which had a sofa and coffee table, before walking into the part of the suite with the bed. The room was spotless and the furniture and decor all very new-looking.
Unlike many hotels, I don't remember there being a free safe for valuables in my room. Either that, or the safe was available had to be paid for before use. One other thing I remember is that breakfast was not included in the cost of the room, except for weekends.
The hotel is located on a quiet-ish block, but a 10 minute walk will find you in the heart of San Antonio, near the Riverwalk. The very friendly concierge gave my directions to the nearest mall.
All in all, I would highly recommend a stay at the Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites by Marriott San Antonio Downtown/Riverwalk Area has completed a multi-million dollar renovation and full upgrade of the hotel to become the newest Marriott product in Downtown San Antonio. Our great location puts you in the heart of San Antonio attractions and just steps away from the famous Riverwalk, the legendary Alamo, and the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. Enjoy our all-suites hotel, the very spacious king or double queen suites featuring a microwave and mini-refrigerator, wet bar, separate living room with sleeper sofa, two HDTVs in every suite, free WiFi, 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour business center, beautiful outdoor pool and sundeck, complimentary breakfast bar, and evening cocktail lounge. Some of the best locally owned and popular restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel. The SpringHill Suites promises greater comfort and enhanced productivity, leaving you in control of your experience at the hotel. Enjoy Marriott Rewards and a most rewarding stay in our beautiful new hotel, SpringHill Suites by Marriott San Antonio Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your SpringHill Suites San Antonio Downtown/Riverwalk Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton San Antonio Downtown Hotel San Antonio
- 4 Points By Sheraton San Antonio Downtown