All reviewssea worldfront deskindoor poolfree shuttlebreakfast buffetfamily vacationlackland afbshower headhot tubrooms were very cleannice roomchecking inyogurtthe river walkcruzhousekeepingonsite
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel was nice, clean and friendly staff. The Grill restaurant attached we went to daily and specifically for breakfast. Tammy was our server every time and she is by far one of the main reasons we kept going back! She treats you like family even though you just walked in the door and very engaging even with the kids no matter the age! She is definitely one of a kind!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Shawn K, General Manager at Holiday Inn San Antonio NW - Seaworld Area, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Mary S, Tammy does has a personal touch with our guests and thank you for visiting the Grill every morning, we appreciate your business. We are happy about your compliments on our facility and glad you enjoyed your time with us. Hope to see you during your next trip to SeaWorld.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I must say thank you to Maureen, Shawn, Narcy, Jen, Justine of the front desk; an overwhelming thank you to Correna and Perla of hospitality and cleaning; and gracious thank you to Kimmy, Tammy and Elsie! These individuals (and team) made my stay a wonderful experience and comfortable one! From seeing Maureen and Shawn @ 0600 every morning; Narcy, Justine and Jen o/a 1600; Tammy, Elsie and Kimmy for breakfast and dinner was a blessing with their compassion for taking care of people (me) and enjoyable conversation. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone! Again, thank you for your southern hospitality. Any Tammy - stay "thirsty" :)

V/r
Avery L

Room Tip: Stay on the 4th floor and have Correna and Perla provide room care for you (their awesome).
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Shawn K, General Manager at Holiday Inn San Antonio NW - Seaworld Area, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

On behalf of all the staff mentioned above we would like to "thank you" for the recognition on going above and beyond to make sure your stay was very memorable. We appreciate the kudos and for recommending our hotel. Thank you again!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are frequent guests of the restaurant. We are always greeted and taken care of. They are usually busy, but we are always acknowledged right away. The food is always cooked to our liking. Mike and Frankie are the best cooks and make our favorite wings and the Demon burger! Sam, Andy and Chris are always professional and kind to us. This crew takes care of us and are a great representation of a fine establishment. They are down to earth people who always make us feel at home!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

To be rated as the best place ever is most gratifying and it takes marvelous staff members to make you feel like we're your home away from home. Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to serving you again and again.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We were at this Holiday Inn the third week in July of 2017. It was recommended by our travel agent due to our scheduled events. Everyone at this hotel was super nice. They were so accommodating! It didn't matter if it was the front desk, restaurant or maintenance personnel. They all went out of their way to make our stay so enjoyable. Room was great. Three pools were available for use. They were very clean and well maintained. Couldn't go wrong with a free shuttle to Sea World a mile away which was one of our scheduled places of interest. I would stay at this hotel again, and highly recommend it to any one attending Sea World or the River Walk area. Everything we did was in a short driving distance as well. We will definitely be back again!

Room Tip: Book early. Highly recommended for families!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

The teammates at the hotel would like to thank you for the compliments on the room and for recognizing their display of true hospitality during your stay. We're glad you had a memorable time and appreciate the recommendation, it means a lot to us when patrons share such great comments with everyone. Thank you again and look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I frequent the restaurant many times a week and I am always given excellent service. I'm promptly greeted and taken care of .....when they are busy (which is often), they will acknowledge me and let me know that it will be just a few minutes. They keep their commitment to me and take care of me. The food is always cooked to perfection. Mike and Frankie are the best cooks on this side of heaven! Sam, Andy and Chris are always professional and kind to me and my family when they join us. I travel a lot throughout the United States and I can honestly say that the service these 5 people provide is over and beyond any that I've experienced. They truly care about their customers and make sure that we have a GREAT experience every time we step into their establishment. I appreciate their positive attitudes and dedication to their company and to their customers. GREAT place to go relax and just reflect on life!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Shawn K, General Manager at Holiday Inn San Antonio NW - Seaworld Area, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dr Thomasine P, We would like to thank you for taking the time to recognize the teammates in the Grill restaurant that give you the special attention you expect and deserve. The compliments you provide are key to our success and your patronage is greatly appreciated. Thank you again!