Open today: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM

from US$ 25.00
from US$ 55.99
from US$ 49.99
More Info
All reviews gift shop biscuits and gravy flour mill breakfast tacos cinnamon rolls champagne chicken house coffee great place for breakfast the king william district sweet cream enchiladas wait for a table small museum unique items the river outdoor seating san antonio river
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

We had attempted to eat here a few months back, but there was a two hour plus wait for our family of seven. The first time we arrived around 10:30 and ended up leaving for a place across the street from the parking lot. I wish we would've done the same on this visit.

This trip we arrived around 9:15 and we were seated immediately. By 10 o'clock there was a long wait for a table. While our server was friendly, he didn't ever bring my coffee and I never asked again. The food was mediocre to say the least. The only thing that was good was the cinnamon roll and the biscuits. Keep in mind this is a mill known for flour and bread products, so if you order be sure to go that route. The eggs, potatoes, etc were less than desirable.

After breakfast we toured the house and gift shop, which was cute. We also came across the pastry area which looked amazing. Next time I'd walk in, order a pastry, and enjoy my walk along the river rather than wait in line for this place. I could've enjoyed a free hotel breakfast but skipped it for this $65 experience.

I will not be back for the sit-down restaurant. If you're in the area for brunch I highly recommend the trendy places across the street over this long wait.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We had to wait over an hour for a table but the biscuits and gravy were well worth the wait. The gift shop, though very small, sold me the mixes to try to replicate my experience at home.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Family brunch on a Sunday....the most crowded time. Arrived at 9:30a expecting a wait, and was greeted with a 1:15 wait time. Again, this was expected. Killed the time with free coffee, water, nice weather, browsing the gift shop, etc. Wait time ended up being just over 30 min! Wait staff was great, and the food even better. Cinnamon roll is huge and tasty! Can’t pass up the biscuits and gravy, either. Accommodated our kids splitting a dish, which they devoured. Always worth the wait, and you will not leave hungry.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Love this place, 2nd or 3rd visit. Shopping, museum, free coffee while you wait, pastries, breakfast and lunch avail all hours that they are open! Reservation recommended.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Food was excellent. I had chicken tacos with special gravy. Delicious! My wife had packed made with the special flour that the Guenther family mill makes. We were both pleased.