Open today: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM

from US$ 25.00
from US$ 55.99
from US$ 49.99
More Info
All reviews gift shop biscuits and gravy flour mill breakfast tacos cinnamon rolls champagne chicken house coffee great place for breakfast the king william district sweet cream enchiladas wait for a table small museum unique items the river outdoor seating san antonio river
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We had to wait over an hour for a table but the biscuits and gravy were well worth the wait. The gift shop, though very small, sold me the mixes to try to replicate my experience at home.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Family brunch on a Sunday....the most crowded time. Arrived at 9:30a expecting a wait, and was greeted with a 1:15 wait time. Again, this was expected. Killed the time with free coffee, water, nice weather, browsing the gift shop, etc. Wait time ended up being just over 30 min! Wait staff was great, and the food even better. Cinnamon roll is huge and tasty! Can’t pass up the biscuits and gravy, either. Accommodated our kids splitting a dish, which they devoured. Always worth the wait, and you will not leave hungry.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Love this place, 2nd or 3rd visit. Shopping, museum, free coffee while you wait, pastries, breakfast and lunch avail all hours that they are open! Reservation recommended.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Food was excellent. I had chicken tacos with special gravy. Delicious! My wife had packed made with the special flour that the Guenther family mill makes. We were both pleased.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We arrived at 845 on a holiday Monday and elected for a patio table to enjoy the cooler fall weather for a change. We were seated quickly, I’ve had more enthusiastic greetings from a Starbucks drive thru. They win every time in my book.

If you are the kind of person who enjoys cold metal patio furniture that has grates and grooves for things to fall through and also wobbles at the slightest touch then this is ideal for you. The pleasant humidity gave the menus a nice flaccid feel as well. The patio is covered/shaded so there wasn’t any issue with sun exposure and there was also nice airflow and ceiling fans. By 930 every table was full and the one server seemed slammed. This didn’t affect things too much. The tables were decently spaced and we could fit our baby stroller which was nice. I also saw a larger table with a few older kids and the little courtyard is great for families. But what is with the flour mill Willy Wonka noises next door? It seemed like every 5 minutes some steam whistle factory Pipe was bursting and blowing air...detracted from the ambiance and was very odd.

We both got waffles, very tasty, I thought the menu seemed a bit expected but our food was good so no complaints, and the price was very affordable. If you haven’t tried liberty bar’s brunch then you’re missing out, it’s just down the street and in my opinion outshines Guenther on every mark.