“Great Spaghetti”

Zocca Cuisine D'Italia
Reserve with OpenTable
Zocca Cuisine D'Italia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 5,107 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: View, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Navarro Street
Description: Zocca offers contemporary Italian cuisine, fine wine, and cocktails at one of the most scenic spots on San Antonio’s renowned Riverwalk, where towering cypress trees shade the restaurant’s riverside patio. Zocca’s casually elegant interior of burnished copper, rich wood, and handsome onyx panels creates a relaxed, welcoming ambiance. The culinary artists in Zocca’s kitchen bring a contemporary spin to traditional Old World flavors, focusing on locally-sourced, seasonal ingredients to create delectable and memorable dishes. Zocca’s private dining options can accommodate from 10 guests to 100, in an al fresco patio setting to the convivial Chef’s Table to buy-out of the entire restaurant.
Reviewed 8 December 2017

We were looking for a really good Italian Place and Zocca's was recommended to us.

We were not disappointed. We were able to get a seat outside on the patio and enjoy the Xmas lights as they came on. The waiter was excellent and attentive to us. We both had the Spaghetti and Meatballs and it was delicious. Served hot! The meatballs were huge and great tasting.

This restaurant is sort of out of the way from the other restaurants and the crowds which made our outdoor meal that much more enjoyable.

Well worth the walk to an the walk back!

Reviewed 28 November 2017

The food and service was excellent. Danny was a great waiter, pleasant and helpful. We out outside and enjoyed the view of the river. We would highly recommend this experience.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Came in for lunch on a weekday with a co-worker. She had pasta and enjoyed it. I had a pizza, which was okay. Crust wasn't very crispy, as I prefer.

Staff was friendly and food arrived quickly.

1  Thank tazman1099
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Best thing is the quiet atmosphere along the Riverwalk. Would not consider the food exceptional at all - just average and pricey. Service was not that good - I never got asked if I wanted more wine, never got asked about dessert. No spoon was served with my fettucine. Server was not attentive at all. Location is great though and you do not have people walking within inches of you while you are eating like on the busy part of Riverwalk.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

A fter dining at Zocca, I would say that it deserves the higher ratings. The atmosphere inside is quiet and upscale with the outside tables on the quieter portion of The Riverwalk. Our server, Raoul, was perfect in every way. His friendly personality, his knowledge of the menu and food recommendations, his attentiveness all made our dining experience that much better. The olive bread brought to the table is soft, airy and yum...olives. I had the pear, roasted beet & frisée salad to start. The presentation was beautiful and the salad so fresh. The beets and pears with the creamy goat cheese was so flavorful...sweet, & tangy. The citrus vinaigrette was a wonderful compliment to this salad. For my entrée, I had the fig glazed lamb chops with roasted fennel, brussel sprouts, asparagus & tomatoes. OH.MY.GOODNESS!! The chef knocked this out of the ballpark. Again, the presentation was beautiful. The sweet fig glaze on those perfectly grilled rare lamb chops was amazing. My husband loved his oxtail ziti, my dad and mom loved their tagliatelle bolognese and carbonara ravioli, but those lamb chops...to die for! My husband and I split the deconstructed apple pie with a warm bourbon sauce for dessert. Oh yeah! I would definitely dine here again. Sweet Raoul gave us our cappuccinos on him just because we were first-time patrons. A very nice and appreciated gesture. I highly suggest dining at this restaurant right on the Riverwalk in the Westin Hotel. It was a hit with me!