We live in San Antonio, but dislike having to drive in to downtown for all the Fiesta events. We decided to book a hotel room for a few nights and stay down on the river and relax and enjoy ourselves. Being Hyatt Diamond members we naturally looked at the Hyatt. We found the Hyatt Place on South St. Mary's and decided to give it a try. We were very happy with our decision. The staff was great, friendly and efficient and surprised that we lived in SA and still booked a hotel downtown. We had tickets to the River Parade on Monday night and the hotel was a short two block walk from our seats. We had dinner at a restaurant on the river and then enjoyed the parade. We wandered around a bit after and then walked back to our hotel. Lots of people around enjoying the beautiful weather. Great evening. The next morning we had their included breakfast. On par with most free breakfasts at other hotels, nothing to write home about, but comfortable dining area and friendly staff.
Our room was large and overlooked the river, which was nice. Parking was good. We would definitely stay here again for downtown events.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking fee $15.00 per night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Amerisuites San Antonio
- Amerisuites Riverwalk San Antonio