Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$ 104
Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
US$ 162
  • Breakfast included
US$ 105
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 119/night.

Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
US$ 98
US$ 158
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 178/night.

Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)
US$ 150
US$ 138
  • Pool
Staybridge Suites Stone Oak(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
US$ 111
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 130/night.

US$ 179
US$ 160
1,278 results
All reviewsthe riverminute walkfree breakfastsan antonio riverwalksmall bathroombusy partsitting areawithin walking distancefresh fruitthe hotel is cleanrestaurants and shopstwo blocksoatmealroom was spaciousmini fridgesofa bedhot breakfast
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I like Hyatts and the comments from other reviewers that said the hotel was good to very good were ones I would agree with. It is one block from the Alamo and on the riverwalk. The bedding has the nice white cotton duvet and starched sheets. The rooms are quiet.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank BluDragonFlyer
Reviewed 22 March 2012

First room we entered had spots of food on the comforter. They were accommodating by moving us to another room , However that room was not clean either, there was something sticky and gooey on the ottoman and behind the ottoman was trash. This was just disappointing , I didn't feel comfortable sleeping in bed because they obviously don't wash there comforters so whose to say they actually change there sheets after a guest stay? He breakfast was pretty good and overall the staff was pretty nice . But compared to other hyatt I have stayed at this one is not he best .

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Female traveling for work. I booked this hotel because it was the last place I could find available. (I had no idea it was spring break.)

Hotel itself is nice enough. I was booked into a Handicap room, which was not OK, however it was the last room available. I will not comment on that room because it didn't fit my needs. I requested a room change the next day and was given one without incident.

I was moved into a King room, street side. The room is large and has plenty of space. The bathroom area is ok. The shower is large and was nice enough. (No tub.) The bed was comfortable. I didn't have any problems with any noise, but I always wear ear plugs anyway. Some have commented on the room not being clean. This was not the case with my stay. I thought my room was very clean.

There is a sink and fridge area. The fridge wasn't the coldest, but I cranked it all the way up and it worked "ok".

The desk area was handy - especially for someone traveling for work.

Riverwalk - If being close to the Riverwalk attractions is important, then stay somewhere else. I inquired at the desk the first day if it was safe to walk the distance to the attractions. The clerk assured me that it was. I can tell you that I did NOT feel safe, being a female traveling alone.

I have stayed on the Riverwalk for years now, this hotel is quite a distance from restaurants, shopping, etc. You can walk out the back door and be right on the river, but it is not where the attractions are. I felt isolated walking by myself. On my way back to the hotel at night, I figured it would be quicker to go street-side and cut the time/distance. I actually waited for a group of others heading my way and followed closely behind. Personally, I would not recommend it alone... just sayin. If you have others with you, you might feel differently. The next night I drove closer to the Riverwalk and paid to park.

The hotel free parking is nice if that is important to you. My company pays for parking, so I would rather valet and be closer.

I cannot comment on breakfast as I didn't ever go down for it.

The pool area was nice enough - I went out and read for awhile. The actual water was pretty cluttered with leaves and soggy potato chips... don't know what was up with that... Not sure I would have let my kids swim or not (had they been with me).

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2012

We took our son for a 3 day birthday trip in December 2011. We were all thrilled with this Hyatt! We got a great room with lots of space! The folks there were very accommodating and so sweet. There is free parking and free wi-fi! Yay!

Room Tip: There was no access to the Riverwalk at the time, but we weren't needing one anyhow as we had more important things to do on this trip. They were working on the Riverwalk though; so ask if there is access now.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandra9193
Reviewed 4 March 2012

We just got back from a wonderful trip to San Antonio. Celebrated our 20th anniversary. If you're looking for the most bang for your buck, this is a wonderful place!, Free wi-fi in your room, free parking, and continental breakfast too! The real cherry on top was that all the major attractions are a 10- minute walk. And did I mention they're on the River Walk???? The rooms are extremely well designed, it includes a mini-living room. A+ on lighting too! Just cannot say enough good things about this place. We rented a car, but at this location you don't really need it unless your going to Austin, or the Hill Country for the day. I'm almost positive you can even take a bus from SAT Airport to the front of this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple