Yes this property is on the Riverwalk....but there is nothing around it. You have to walk a few blocks to find some of the action. It wss pretty pricey for the location, but the hotel was decent. I've stayed in much nicer Hyatt Place properties for much cheaper. Staff was friendly but the espresso machine was broke. You are able to walk to the river walk from this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking fee $15.00 per night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Amerisuites San Antonio
- Amerisuites Riverwalk San Antonio