All reviews salt cave modern lobby premium suite made to order breakfast evening cocktails complimentary breakfast is front desk entry door evening reception order omelettes great hotel large shower definitely stay here again watch tv walk in shower spent two nights nice amenities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Embassy Suite Brooks Hotel made the time spent on my business trip very comfortable and easy. The food and beverage service availability was great. The gentleman who checked me in on arrival was superior in his professionalism.All in all a very.enkoyable experience.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I brought my mom and son during our visit to celebrate my sons birthday. From arrival to departure, we had an excellent stay. The rooms are beautiful and spacious, the hotel is upgraded with a posh feel without the high dollar price tag. We were only a 10-minute drive from the Riverwalk and downtown, which I appreciated because it was quiet and not overly crowded. I’d originally wanted to stay downtown, but after seeing the throngs of people at all hours of the night, I’m glad we had chosen this hotel to stay. I’d highly recommend this hotel and stay here again while visiting San Antonio.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great Stay, great rooms, good amenities, excellent service, and the food was good. In overall I would recommend someone to stay here! I like how helpful the staff was, I wish the cleanliness was a little better, otherwise it was a great stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had the pleasure of getting to know Ernie. Respectful, professional and friendly. I would say others should emulate him, but the rest of the staff was on par. But Ernie stood out. He was quick with local recommendations and had a easy to trust personality... His recommendations we're legit. I will stay here regardless of where my business is in the beautiful city of San Antonio... Five Stars.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great place to stay. Friendly staff. Very clean hotel. Our family came here for a military graduation. We requested ajoining rooms and the front desk went above and beyond to help facilitate and accommodate our request.