All reviews salt cave evening reception made to order breakfast breakfast was amazing complimentary breakfast is great hotel definitely stay here again restaurants and shopping outdoor pool excellent stay spacious rooms recommend this hotel family vacation up to date living area home away from home checking out
Reviewed 20 September 2018

The Embassy Suite Brooks Hotel made the time spent on my business trip very comfortable and easy. The food and beverage service availability was great. The gentleman who checked me in on arrival was superior in his professionalism.All in all a very.enkoyable experience.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2018

I brought my mom and son during our visit to celebrate my sons birthday. From arrival to departure, we had an excellent stay. The rooms are beautiful and spacious, the hotel is upgraded with a posh feel without the high dollar price tag. We were only a 10-minute drive from the Riverwalk and downtown, which I appreciated because it was quiet and not overly crowded. I’d originally wanted to stay downtown, but after seeing the throngs of people at all hours of the night, I’m glad we had chosen this hotel to stay. I’d highly recommend this hotel and stay here again while visiting San Antonio.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Great Stay, great rooms, good amenities, excellent service, and the food was good. In overall I would recommend someone to stay here! I like how helpful the staff was, I wish the cleanliness was a little better, otherwise it was a great stay.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of getting to know Ernie. Respectful, professional and friendly. I would say others should emulate him, but the rest of the staff was on par. But Ernie stood out. He was quick with local recommendations and had a easy to trust personality... His recommendations we're legit. I will stay here regardless of where my business is in the beautiful city of San Antonio... Five Stars.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Great place to stay. Friendly staff. Very clean hotel. Our family came here for a military graduation. We requested ajoining rooms and the front desk went above and beyond to help facilitate and accommodate our request.