Homewood Suites by Hilton Hotel San Antonio North
US$ 279
US$ 233
US$ 188
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
US$ 244
US$ 174
  • Restaurant
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$ 174
US$ 299
US$ 251
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewscornerstone churchmon thursstone oak areabreakfast and dinnerfull kitchenhome away from homethe loopfiesta texasevening receptionshopping and restaurantsup to dateconvenient locationcomplimentary breakfastexcellent hotelliving areagreat roomwaffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 February 2012

What a great place to stay! Nice, clean, spacious rooms and very pleasant staff. The two complimentary meals are adequate and tea and coffee are available day and night. Great location right next door to the best church in the world - BONUS!

Reviewed 19 February 2012

We stayed for two nights and found this hotel very welcoming and convenient for our trip. Suite rooms with separate bedroom and living area was a big plus. Free breakfast was good and offered many choices for everyone. Will definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 16 February 2012

My daughter left her ring on he floor in the bathroom with her pajamas. When we came back, it was gone. I reported it to the night shift, but when I checked back in the morning, the next shift knew nothing about the report. He said he would check with housekeeping. He acted bothered by the request when I came back after breakfast and told me housekeeping did not open until 10 AM - as if I should know when they get there. He told my husband when we left that they would contact us - never did. This was a very special ring for my daughter, and she was pretty upset. We will not be staying with Homewood Suites again.

2  Thank cedarparkmom
Reviewed 29 January 2012

I stayed for 1 night during a business trip to San Antonio. The hotel is very similar to what one would expect with a Residence Inn with rooms that resemble a studio apartment with a sleeping area, bathroom, living area, kitchen, and a small eating area. Also included was a free breakfast that included scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon, waffle machines, etc.

My room was spacious and very comfortable for my short stay. I can only assume I would have continued to remain comfortable for an extended stay as the room really had everything you could ask for. This hotel was selected due to its proximity to our company's office in San Antonio, however, due to the flow of traffic on the loop, we actually had to drive through some of the side streets behind the hotel in order to get to our office to the east. Not a big deal but a little bit of an inconvenience. Still, I wouldn't hesitate from staying here again in the future.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 January 2012

We have had wonderful reviews and comments from our many guests that we book at the Homewood Suites. Our International guests enjoy the friendliness of the staff and the generous breakfast and evening dinner. The rooms are spacious so guests do not feel cooped up in a mega room property that was skimping on floor space.

This is the number one requested property from our many guests that visit.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business