“sad choice”

M-Star San Antonio SeaWorld
Ranked #212 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 23 March 2013

first we had a very hard time getting in our room door was stuck, then the door handle was broken, we told the manager & he seem not concerned, said it would be fine the there was a safe in the room for our valuables. the roomed seem old, dirty & only had 2 old dirty looking bath towels when I asked if I could have more towels he said the maid would be in around 10am the next morning, if I hadn't booked & prepaid for tow days I would have left & to top it off the sign said $49.00 a night I paid more. very unhappy camper...next time I'll make sure to stay with a name I know.

Room Tip: no elevator, stairs only. So when you have a lot to carry it could be a quite a job. bed was a littl...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank A-10s30

Reviewed 24 March 2012

Nice clean rooms and breakfast. Most important part is that there was lots of water pressure and hot water in the morning! Well worth the cost.

Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Peter H
Reviewed 10 February 2012

This is the best choice if you are coming to San Antonio! Really close to Sea World for the family and the rooms are clean. Lots of hot water and pressure in the shower. Breakfast is included too. I'll be back!

Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Rick J
Reviewed 30 April 2011

Traveling with my son & 3 grandchldren and after much research chose the M-Star hotel. The staff very helpful & friendly while keeping a watchful eye on the property as I observed. The room was clean and the daily service was good. I also had additional family arrive and the also booked 2 additional rooms and were satisfied with the rooms. the location was perfect and had several restaurants close by & shopping right across the street. When back in San Antonio I would definately stay again.

Room Tip: Rooms remodeled
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank zamoranoli
Reviewed 19 April 2011

My husband and I visited san antonio recently for a short vacation. We were looking for an affordable price that would still provide big rooms and new amenitites. We looked around and went with this hotel--for the price, we got brand new renovated rooms in a great location! We like easy access to the highway and restruants--and this hotel was close to both. Also, there is a mall right across the highway in case your forget anything. I definitely recommend staying here is your looking for spacious new rooms and convinience!

Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple