All reviews mary helen waffles front desk breakfast host the breakfast area friendly hotel every guest rooms are clean and comfortable indoor pool an older property restaurants within walking distance the shuttle driver bottled water san antonio airport free breakfast morning breakfast stayed one night
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

I always choose to stay at this hotel because of the great service from Mary Helen. I travel a lot and have never experienced anyone that works her breakfast station and caters to her guest with more pride than Mary Helen. Thank you for all you do Mary Helen!!! Thank you Fairfield Inn for giving her an opportunity.

Trip type: Travelled on business
KatieP3072, Area Asst. GM at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport/North Star Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time and letting us know about your stay and especially Mary Helen. We are very proud to have her on our team and we will share this note with her. Thank you for your business and see you soon.

Joshua Rodriguez III
Area General Manager

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of days while visiting friends. Great location with easy access to the freeway and restaurants. The room was very clean, not a single speck of dust. I was a little concerned with some of the power outlets, the one for the coffee maker seemed unsecured to the wall and would stick out. That aside, the staff was super friendly and the morning breakfast is a must have. This hotel is very reasonably priced and the extra amenities make it a great choice. I look forward to my next stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time and letting us know your experience and how we met your expectations. We will share your comments with the staff and let them know. Once again, thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit.

Joshua Rodriguez III
Area General Manager

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I’m a platinum Marriott member. I’ve stayed at many many Fairfield Inns. I’ve never had service like I got from Mary Helen. This is a typical “near the airport - simple breakfast hotel”. Wi-Fi was fine. Etc. Mary Helen makes it unique.

Trip type: Travelled on business
KatieP3072, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport/North Star Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay with us. We recognize Mary Helen goes above and beyond for our guests, and we are very lucky! We will share your feedback with her and the rest of our Fairfield team!

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Mary employee 10 H was so hospitable at breakfast it made my stay excellent- welcoming smile - set my table - made sure I had everything to enjoy an above average well cooked Fairfield Inn breakfast- Mary really made my ho hum business trip a little more like home - GREAT JOB MARY!

Greetings!
Thank you for your 5 star review! Mary Helen is truly an asset to our team. We will be sure to share your review with her and the rest of the team!

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Mary Helen was an absolute pleasure to see every morning. She made a huge difference by making sure every guest had a great breakfast and felt special!! Rachel was also great at the front desk! An overall great stay with an awesome staff

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for the kind words about Mary Helen and Rachel! We are pleased to hear they were accommodating and will surely incentivize their service!