“Perfect Quick Meal”

Orderup Stone Ridge
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Neighbourhood: Far North Central
Description: Hand-crafted pizza, tacos, and burgers from real, healthy ingredients. Live music, free wifi, open 7 days a week, breakfast, lunch, dinner
Reviewed 20 September 2012

Very pleasantly surprised with this establishment. Fast food appearance at the counter, but quality restaurant food. Fresh, healthy and very flavorful. I had the vegetarian tostada taco and they were great. The service at this establishment is exceptional. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 15 November 2011

Perhaps the Order up people should make it clearer about what it is they serve- I was not sure if this was a take home and cook it myself or an eat in restaurant. I was not even sure if it was a restaurant when driving by. I actually left the family in the car while I went in to see what the SOP was. I came back out, described the food and we decided to give it a chance.
Glad we did. We have a new place to recommend and bounce in on an occasional basis. My pizza was excellent and the salads were fresh and filling. Small Selection of beer and wine also is positive. The eating and bathroom areas were spotless. The order takers were pleasant and patient with their new customers.
Overall a nice change of pace.

Reviewed 10 November 2009

This place is awesome. Everything is made fresh - and I am actually craving it right now as I write this review. Burgers - killer. Tacos- unbelievable. Pizza- delicious.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Alamo Heights, Texas
Reviewed 31 December 2008

Great fast food done to order.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook