“Great food”
Review of Yard House

Yard House
Ranked #48 of 5,052 Restaurants in San Antonio
Reviewed 4 December 2017

This place is great! Great atmosphere! I recommend the Cuban Sandwich! Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Cool industrial hipster vibe in Riverplace behind the Marriott on Bowie street.
Originally thought this was vegetarian restaurant but it offers that vital so has huge selection. I had the Turkey melt which was roasted sliced turkey- not the typical deli but like Thanksgiving turkey. Bacon, melted cheese, pickled jalapeño jam, tomatoes and avocados. Came with a side of organic tomato soup which also was delicious. My waiter, Javi was delightful and made me feel comfortable eating alone. Glad I stopped by during my business trip to San Antonio.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Open floor plan with lots of televisions. Loud football game (Monday night game). Sat out back in a booth overlooking River walk. Got tacos "vampire style. Awesome! Good beer selection with 4 featured. Stayed to talk business and were appropriately left alone and checked in by wait staff. Probably a great place to watch a game.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are from an area without Yard House and love to go when traveling. At the River Center location we had vampire taco, California roll, cheese curds, queso with chorizo, jambalaya, Cuban Roast dip sandwich-All delicious. Great service, great location, and great atmosphere. There are quite a few tv's to watch the games but not so loud you cant think. Perfect for my sports loving hubby and me.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Fantastic beer selection, over 130 I think .. nice sports bar but it also has good food. Only tried the street tacos but they were so good I went a few times and ordered the same thing. Order the vampire taco.

Been to Yard House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK