“Absolutly Fantastic!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Katrina85
Ottawa
“Absolutly Fantastic!”
Reviewed 26 July 2007 for a stay in July 2007

I loved everything that there was about this charming bed and breakfast! I only stayed there one night, but I wish that I could have satyed a lot longer. The room that I was in was comfortable and welcoming. I stayed there with my best friend and we both thought it was wonderful! The breakfast was more than you could ask for and the company was excellent. Peg, the owner actually came down and ate with us and told the most wonderful stories. I would defintly stay there again! :):)

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: The breakfast was fantastic!
Liked least: nothing!
Visit was for: Hobbies / interest / culture
Your age range 18-24
Victoria8...
Ottawa, ON
“Loved Everything!!!”
Reviewed 19 July 2007 for a stay in July 2007

Only stayed there for one night, but definitely wished that I had stayed longer!!! The room that my best friend and I were set up in was very cozy; I loved it!! The breakfast was absolutely delicious, just what I wanted! And the owner, Peg, was extremely nice! She sat with us at breakfast and told us a wonderful story. I would definitely stay there again!!

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: The room was fantastic
Liked least: Nothing! I loved everything
Your age range 18-24
swj
Palo Alto, CA
“Unsatisfactory B&B experience”
Reviewed 4 October 2006 for a stay in October 2006
people found this review helpful

When you are greeted at a B&B with the statement, "Oh, I wasn't expecting you tonight." you don't get a very warm feeling about a B&B. After checking her computer, Peg, the owner, found that we were, indeed, registered, but she just didn't know what day it was. The room was ok, but we've been in much better. The "private" bath was down the hall; fortunately, she had no other guests that night. The house was full of stuff for her other e-bay business, which meant we really were confined to the our fairly congested room. Breakfast was cold cereal with some nice fruit and muffins or rolls, if desired.

It would have been ok at half the price.

Liked best: location
Liked least: bad management
Visit was for: Quality time with family
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
mclimey
Staten Island, NY
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 3 October 2006 for a stay in September 2006

This B&B was so cozy! Felt like I was at home. Peg (owner) very friendly and sits with you at breakfast and gives you some ideas as to what to see. Cute things that she has for sale as well! Loved it, would go back tomorrow!

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Rooms were cozy, I felt as if I was home in my bedroom!
Liked least: Can't say, liked everything!
Visit was for: Quality time with friends
Your age range 25-34
A TripAdvisor Member
albuquerque,new mexico
“ripped off”
Reviewed 17 July 2006 for a stay in July 2006
people found this review helpful

My friend and I planned this trip 9 months in advance and were told the price of the room was going to be more because the owner (peg) was going to build a private bath and we were assured a room with private bath by the time of our trip.We booked it, and when we got there the bathroom was obviously not JUST built but had been there since the house was built and she told us that if she booked anyone else that we would have to use the bath downstairs, since we were not a couple.She denied telling us anything about the bath room, and said she did'nt know who we talked to. Since I had the e-mails we got the bathroom for our 4 days there. It was twin beds and one of the beds had 2 sets of boxsprings you had to sleep on. It is also a long walk to anything, not close at all to any attractions. Since i had to pay extra for a new bathroom being built I really felt ripped off about the whole stay. I don't recomend this place at all, andwill never stay there again.

Cleanliness Service
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 500
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing