All reviews breakfast basket picnic basket boiled eggs every morning bed and breakfast adult daughter third floor main road fresh fruit short drive private bath antique furnishings comfortable beds halloween festivities charming b b visiting salem off street parking
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for one night, the first night of our honeymoon. We'd read mixed reviews about the place. Thankfully we found it to be clean, friendly, really pretty if you love flowery Victoriana, and well located for a short walk into town. I loved it.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank smallgeeza
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Cozy and clean are two essentials when staying at a B&B and this place delivered. The home is quaint and quiet, and beautiful overall. The breakfast basket was very satisfying and delicious. However this place lacks guest interaction because breakfast is delivered to your door. This is what I enjoy most about B&B's. However, for those who prefer to dine and dash on their own, this place would warrant an excellent.

1  Thank Christina S
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We were greeted by an Amazing Lady who owns the house wonderful woman very helpful. She took the time to help us find places we wanted to see, I love how breakfast was served beautiful touch. The house is Beautiful,inside and out it is in a great location close to Salem. We Stay for 3 wonderful days. I can't wait to go back again.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

We arrived late (Friday 13th in Salem!!) but Pat's comprehensive instructions for location, parking & access made it simple. Our room was clean & comfortable and decorated in keeping with the quaint charm of the old building. Tea/coffee in room was a bonus and the breakfast basket contained a wide selection of goodies. Pat was extremely helpful with recommendations, maps and directions and I have to say we loved Salem and many of the attractions were within walking distance or a short drive. The Coach House is a great place to stay.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

I just returned from a lovely weekend with in Salem with my grown daughter. In addition to all the wonderful things we did, we had the good fortune to stay at the Coach House Inn. I had done extensive research on Trip Advisor beforehand and therefore, when I called Pat to make the reservation, I was not surprised at how welcoming she was on the phone. From that moment on it was smooth sailing. Pat sent out an email with directions and places of interest. She also graciously allowed us to check in 2 and 1/2 hours early. Our room was delightful: cheerful, sunny and clean. We also had a fridge and a little breakfast nook. Pat went out of her way to give us maps and tips on everything from taking a sweater at night to the best place to park. Since we were constantly on the go, it was nice to have a cozy sanctuary to return to every afternoon (for a power nap) and every evening. The breakfast basket was a nice touch and the coffee (made with pre-set filters in our room) was surprisingly good. On a final note, we both slept very well though my daughter claims that she heard ghostly sounds in the night. What's a trip to Salem without a touch of the supernatural? Highly recommended!

Room Tip: We were able to get a look at some of the other rooms and they all looked beautiful. If you have health issues I suggest you request a first floor room to avoid the stairs. However, we loved being on the second floor. There is a third floor as well.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family