All reviewsbreakfast basketpicnic basketboiled eggsevery morningadult daughterthird floormain roadwonderful bed and breakfastfresh fruitshort driveprivate bathantique furnishingshalloween festivitiescharming b boff street parkingvisit salempatricia
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Cozy and clean are two essentials when staying at a B&B and this place delivered. The home is quaint and quiet, and beautiful overall. The breakfast basket was very satisfying and delicious. However this place lacks guest interaction because breakfast is delivered to your door. This is what I enjoy most about B&B's. However, for those who prefer to dine and dash on their own, this place would warrant an excellent.

1  Thank Christina S
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We were greeted by an Amazing Lady who owns the house wonderful woman very helpful. She took the time to help us find places we wanted to see, I love how breakfast was served beautiful touch. The house is Beautiful,inside and out it is in a great location close to Salem. We Stay for 3 wonderful days. I can't wait to go back again.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

We arrived late (Friday 13th in Salem!!) but Pat's comprehensive instructions for location, parking & access made it simple. Our room was clean & comfortable and decorated in keeping with the quaint charm of the old building. Tea/coffee in room was a bonus and the breakfast basket contained a wide selection of goodies. Pat was extremely helpful with recommendations, maps and directions and I have to say we loved Salem and many of the attractions were within walking distance or a short drive. The Coach House is a great place to stay.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

I just returned from a lovely weekend with in Salem with my grown daughter. In addition to all the wonderful things we did, we had the good fortune to stay at the Coach House Inn. I had done extensive research on Trip Advisor beforehand and therefore, when I called Pat to make the reservation, I was not surprised at how welcoming she was on the phone. From that moment on it was smooth sailing. Pat sent out an email with directions and places of interest. She also graciously allowed us to check in 2 and 1/2 hours early. Our room was delightful: cheerful, sunny and clean. We also had a fridge and a little breakfast nook. Pat went out of her way to give us maps and tips on everything from taking a sweater at night to the best place to park. Since we were constantly on the go, it was nice to have a cozy sanctuary to return to every afternoon (for a power nap) and every evening. The breakfast basket was a nice touch and the coffee (made with pre-set filters in our room) was surprisingly good. On a final note, we both slept very well though my daughter claims that she heard ghostly sounds in the night. What's a trip to Salem without a touch of the supernatural? Highly recommended!

Room Tip: We were able to get a look at some of the other rooms and they all looked beautiful. If you have health issues I suggest you request a first floor room to avoid the stairs. However, we loved being on the second floor. There is a third floor as well.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank RMFrank
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Lucky enough to get a room. Book ahead! Especially any month around October. Very cool, historical hotel. Close to eveything. Beds were comfortable. Quiet rooms. Very clean. Breakfast arrives in a basket at your door. Warm. Hand cooked? Fruit as well. A perfect start to the day. Pat was very helpful and available when we had a question. Will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: They are all good.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family