“Delish Vegan Faire”

Life Alive
Ranked #10 of 230 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 24 June 2017

My daughter and I really enjoyed this restaurant. Ambiance and decor was very nice which offered a cozy feeling. It took me a while to go thru the menu not because it was very large rather the dishes mostly contained the same ingredients with 1-3 different swamped out or added in. We really enjoyed and shared The Lover, the miso broth bowl (would have loved more broth) and the black bean soup with pineapple <----SO GOOD! Also, tried the green match iced latte and the chai iced latte. Staff were very nice and patient was I was deciding. They also have a Cambridge location.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Consistently fresh, healthy & delicious food particularly geared to the health conscious traveller, this is one of the areas best finds. I typically go at least once a week - often it's the great ending to a busy, stressful day.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

My favorite dish is the Green Goddess Bowl, which is usually what I order for dinner. Fresh ingredients, generous serving and just the right combination of rice, veggies and delicious shoyu ginger sauce.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I am surprised that this eatery is classified under dessert. This is a place for complete healthy meal..
We walked around this town cruising around and after our visit to the witch house, I got really hungry. But because we all got hungry at different times, we could not stay in to eat together. I had a to go lunch and they were quick to fix it for me. It would have been nice to sit down to enjoy my lunch but we were also rushed with time. Everything was organic and making a choice to eat was not a chore. They were very conscious with their packing and creating healthy choices for their customers. The food I ate was hot and savory. I recommend this place.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

I love this place. After eating pizza and ice cream and other naughties, it felt great to eat healthy at Life Alive.
I had the explorer demi ( a moderate bowl) and the hubs had the udon. Taste sensations!
My favorite here is the golden latte- golden milk on steroids. Hubs likes the smoothies. All of them are great but his fave is Spring Alive.

Management response:Responded 4 May 2017

Thank you Deborah! We are on a mission to feed our guests luscious food that fuels your vitality! Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!

Been to Life Alive? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK