“Daughter maki”

Okea Grill & Sushi
Ranked #106 of 238 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

What can the is not good about this place. Menu is very well arranged. Offering meet different taste. My daughter got a veg combo and she got to meals out of it Staff was glad to have you and friendly.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

The sushi was just ok. If the rice had been sushi rice, it would have been better. The selections are fine and prices are ok but the rice was mushy. Service was pleasant and fast. They have take out and delivery too.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Everyone is so friendly here. The second you walk into this hidden gem, you are greeted with smiling staff and waves. When we got the bill, our waitress drew a little cat face next to the amount. How kawaii! Don't let the size of the restaurant discourage you. What they lack in space is made up in the high quality of their sushi. I ordered the new volcano roll. The shrimp and scallops were nice and spicy. The tempura stayed together and crisp. Everything was very fresh and the prices are very reasonable. I will definitely be back or perhaps next time I'll get delivery.

1  Thank Natasha S
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I got a postcard coupon for Okea, which Would normally make me suspicious of the quality of the food. However, thanks to reviews on this site I gave Okea a try. Thank god I did! Best Asian food I've had since moving to Massachusetts. My advice is to keep going until you have tried everything. I know I will!

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

This place is great! Very small, only a few tables but the atmosphere is nice. It is very clean and has a large bathroom. The sushi/entrees are amazing! So fresh. This place is great to fix a sushi craving. I think it's appropriate for couples, friends and families because the staff is so friendly and open. There are a few private parking spaces right in front. I'm not sure how busy it gets. My sister said it was located closer to the college before but has recently moved but it use to be very popular with the college kids. Something to keep in mind when planning on when to go. I will be back!

Been to Okea Grill & Sushi? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK