“Disappointing”
Review of Salem's 13 Ghosts

Salem's 13 Ghosts
Ranked #8 of 8 Concerts & Shows in Salem
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

My family and I were told by an employee that this was the "highest rated" ghost tour in Salem, but I highly doubt that after our experience. Our tour guide had the worst attitude, and made the experience miserable.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

This wasn't the scariest haunt in Salem, but it was definitely the most atmospheric and fun! The UV 3D effects were really well done, and some of the mural art looked like it was done by the god of chromadepth, Stuartizm Designs. I could be wrong, but his style is pretty distinctive! A really fun walk-through, and the best on Essex St in my opinion.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

I wanted to let everyone know if they want an exciting Ghost Tour in Salem, MA please take the tour with Mrs. Rebecca Crane... A true ghost of Salem's past. She was wonderful and very informative. It was a great adventure through the town of Salem. Mrs. Rebecca Crane lived the past as you will find touring with her.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

My family went on this tour over the Columbus day weekend. Our tour guide Miss Rebecca was great. We thought the tour was only 45 minutes but it actually
lasted about an hour and 20 minutes. We chose to do an evening tour. Miss Renecca told us a lot of cool and interesting facts. Our 2 teenagers thought it was great. Did not do the 3D haunted house. Just the ghost tour. Was worth the $15.00.