“3-D haunted House and walking tour”
Review of Salem's 13 Ghosts

Salem's 13 Ghosts
Ranked #7 of 8 Concerts & Shows in Salem
Reviewed 27 October 2014

The Haunted house was fun! Some of the actors/extras were scaring the pants off you randomly, the images/props were cool because they were 3-D. It didn't take too long to go thru, but how long do you want it anyway?
The tour guide Colleen did an excellent job on the walk with a few great tales and history of salem and the witch trials and people of the time period. Worth the 20$ for both! Thank you for a fun and entertaining evening.

1  Thank cing

Reviewed 22 October 2014 via mobile

I liked it good job with the 3-d mostly a history experience. At night monsters jump out at you didn't get the chance to return at night to experience that.

1  Thank kayla b
Reviewed 17 October 2014 via mobile

If you don't have a budget on your trip to Salem it's worth a go i suppose. I think it would have been a better experience haunted, as the props and 3d are quite creepy, but we went during a normal day. I think i expected more from the displays. Their was only one or two rooms that i found impressive. The rest were small and reminded me of a cheap haunted house. The information learned was introductory. So do it first if you wanna go.
I'm giving this 3 stars based on the fact that we got a combo ticket which included the 3d tour and a ghost tour of the town. The tour was quite nice the guide was informative and entertaining. Though the combo the pricy for what we got.

Reviewed 15 October 2014

I'm not so sure about the history tour because we didn't receive one. We basically had 3-D glasses and walked through a 3-D house from top to bottom. I guess we did this around 8 o'clock at night so maybe it's different in the daytime. Regardless of the history tour that I didn't receive I don't care I think they experience of the 3-D paint was actually pretty good. I was very impressed with how it looked even without my glasses on. The haunted houses here in Salem are very small. I think the staff tried really hard to do the best they could with the paint and how they scared you. I think this house deserves a little bit of a better review from other people