“Not sure why people didnt like it”
Review of Salem's 13 Ghosts

Salem's 13 Ghosts
Ranked #8 of 8 Concerts & Shows in Salem
Reviewed 22 October 2014 via mobile

I liked it good job with the 3-d mostly a history experience. At night monsters jump out at you didn't get the chance to return at night to experience that.

1  Thank kayla b

Reviewed 17 October 2014 via mobile

If you don't have a budget on your trip to Salem it's worth a go i suppose. I think it would have been a better experience haunted, as the props and 3d are quite creepy, but we went during a normal day. I think i expected more from the displays. Their was only one or two rooms that i found impressive. The rest were small and reminded me of a cheap haunted house. The information learned was introductory. So do it first if you wanna go.
I'm giving this 3 stars based on the fact that we got a combo ticket which included the 3d tour and a ghost tour of the town. The tour was quite nice the guide was informative and entertaining. Though the combo the pricy for what we got.

Reviewed 15 October 2014

I'm not so sure about the history tour because we didn't receive one. We basically had 3-D glasses and walked through a 3-D house from top to bottom. I guess we did this around 8 o'clock at night so maybe it's different in the daytime. Regardless of the history tour that I didn't receive I don't care I think they experience of the 3-D paint was actually pretty good. I was very impressed with how it looked even without my glasses on. The haunted houses here in Salem are very small. I think the staff tried really hard to do the best they could with the paint and how they scared you. I think this house deserves a little bit of a better review from other people

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Absolutely horrible ghost tour. More less a history thing.... So disappointed!!!! If I wanted a history tour... Would have booked one!

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This was the first place we came across upon our arrival into Salem. With little knowledge Salem I was keen to join this "3D time travel experience" to learn some of the history of Salem.

I was very disappointed to find that the history content was very poor and bland as there was an uninformative voice over commentary when you move from room to room. Although the 3D was OK in some rooms in most it was no more than random script on some of the walls.

Although I did not get a chance to visit any of the museums in the area I am sure they would be much more informative if you were interested in the history of the area.

Been to Salem's 13 Ghosts? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK