All reviews lazy river front desk tucson airport business center clean rooms breakfast and dinner nice hotel an early flight business trip shuttle service pima air museum great place to stay would highly recommend this hotel great pool excellent stay great room would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I could mention the beautiful and clean rooms, the great American Grill located in the hotel or the perfect location for visiting the Pima Air Museum, but the kids loved the lazy river pool best. We chose to stay and extra night in Tucson.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Robb B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Z3468456, we are so happy you got to spend another day at our hotel to relax. It is truly a compliment that you added another day to your visit just to enjoy our great amenities. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience, reviews are always a valuable resource for future travelers.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

After a week of staying in various mediocre hotels within the $100/$150 range, it was great to find this place. Having been recently remodeled, it's very clean and well maintained. People working the front desk, bar and house keeping are all super helpful and friendly. My bed was very comfy and the room was nice and quite throughout the night. The pool are is clean and well maintained and there's plenty around to do. I would absolutely stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Robb B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Kirk, thank you so much for your great review of your recent experience at The HGI Tucson Airport. We are delighted to know you got to enjoy the newly renovated amenities we have, including our spacious rooms, full-service restaurant and our beautiful pool area. These reviews are a great resource for future travelers. We hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Upon arrival, we were greeted by Blanca who welcomed us with a smile! Our room was very clean and the ability to adjust the comfort our bed was a nice surprise! For the price, the hospitable staff and clean rooms, I will stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Robb B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Steven, we are so happy that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your kind comments about our Team Members. They work very hard to make sure our guests have a great visist. We look forward to your next visit at The Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

In town for a family funeral and chose this hotel for its proximity to the airport. I'm also a Hilton Honors member. The hotel was renovated recently and it shows. Everything looks fresh and modern. Lobby, restaurant, the pool...all of it looked nice. We had dinner at the restaurant. The food was good and our server Seana was really nice and attentive. The rooms were even nice until I went to the bathroom and there was water all over the floor. Turned on the sink and there was a leak. Called the front desk and maintenance came up right away and fixed it.

The beds were HORRIBLE! Hard on the edges, soft and saggy in the middle. They need to be replaced IMMEDIATELY!!! The second night of our stay the toilet backed up. I didn't call the front desk because it was super late and I was tired from driving all day. That problem solved itself in the middle of the night.

Like I said, its a nice place but there are some small adjustments that need to be made. I would definitely stay here again. If I ever planned on being in Tucson again. Which I don't.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Robb B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Ayanna, Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We are so sorry for the circumstances of your visit. We sincerely appreciate your kind comments about our Team Members. We always want to hear our guest’s comments and concerns. I apologize that you did not enjoy the Hilton Garden Inn adjustable beds. I hope that you notified the front desk so that we could have our engineering team make sure that the beds are adjusting properly. Our hotel is slated to get new Hilton Garden Inn mattress mid-year. I also want to apologize about the bathroom; our team works very hard to keep every room and bathroom clean; we strive to exceed expectations every day. Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations and know I will address your feedback directly with our team. If you do find yourself in Tucson again, we look forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future for a better and brighter stay.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Great hotel! Did everything they could to accommodate us and our needs. The meeting room was the perfect size and all our needs were met! Highly recommend for business or pleasure! Food was great, service was good, drinks were awesome! Michelle makes a mean margarita!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Robb B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Pennybeasley, thank you for taking a moment to write such wonderful words about your recent visit with us. We are delighted you were able to enjoy the newly renovated amenities we offer. Our options for meeting spaces cater to many individuals looking for a fresh, bright place to host any type of event. We are delighted to know your event was a success! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.