“Airport hotel, but not what you might expect”

Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport
Ranked #22 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed 9 September 2016

From the airport van driver, a female, to the check in clerk, female, to the wait service in the restaurant, all female -- I could not have felt more welcome. Nice lobby, big elevators, pleasant room (except no art on the walls in the bedroom which made it feel slightly sterile), small bathroom which did have nice art on the wall, good closet, bedside lamps, and bed linen. Keurig in the room meant I could have a good cup of coffee as soon as I woke up. Caesar salad was quite good for supper. Decent choice of wines by the glass. Breakfast buffet melon was not as ripe as it should have been. But options to add cottage cheese was nice as there was no plain yogurt. I had a waffle and it was perfectly fine. Did not try the pool, but it looked good.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Nice place to stay if traveling through the airport. A little far from center of town but go left on Valencia towards I-19 and find lots of restruants. Quiet area with a nice pool for those warm Tucson days

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Robb B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

We appreciate the glowing comments you gave our hotel on your recent visit. It is always a pleasure to hear that we have made you feel welcome. Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your travels, there are many choices in the area and we appreciate your business. Come back and see us again.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

This was a quick overnight stay while driving through Arizona. The hotel had ample parking and although we arrived after midnight, the front desk attendant was friendly and helpful during our checkin.

The room was roomy and well appointed. Overall this was a great and restful stay and is a hotel I would recommend.

Stayed: August 2016

Thank you for sharing online the outstanding service you received while staying at our hotel. We are happy to hear you found everything to your satisfaction. We appreciate your business and we look forward to more in the future

Reviewed 7 September 2016

I've stayed here before, but I recently returned as part of a religious convention in August 2016. I wanted to review it again because my stay was even better than the first time.

For starters, I was greeted by Ruben Ochoa, the hotel's operation manager. He thanked me for being an HHonors member and got me checked in for my stay. At my request, he was able to locate a room upgrade for me that was a quiet, corner room on the 2nd floor. I was very happy about that! He also provided me with complimentary water, a standard for HHonors Silver and above.

My room was very nice, a king room at the end of the hallway. Although I didn't have much of a view; a dumpster and the parking lot of an industrial business across the way, the area was quiet the entire length of my stay. I truly had no complaints.The room was very clean and neat.

I took advantage of the hotel's restaurant bar on 3 occassions. Michelle and Leroy are both great servers and were very friendly while attending to me. Isaiah, the cook, was GREAT! He took into account my food allergies and made my requested dish to my specifications. He even made me a tuna melt, which isn't even on the menu!

I was really glad to come back to this hotel and look forward to returning again in the future.

Room Tip: Try and get a corner room!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Need a continental breakfast. Hotel was clean and staff was great and very welcoming and helpful. The bed sheets did not stay on very well, but overall experience wss great. Glad i picked this hotel and will stay again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We appreciate the positive comments you gave our hotel on your recent visit. Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your travels, there are many choices in the area and we appreciate your business