US$ 104
US$ 84
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 108/night.

US$ 128
US$ 97
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 130/night.

US$ 114
US$ 90
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 112/night.

Arizona Inn(Tucson)
US$ 171
US$ 157
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 179/night.

US$ 233
US$ 108
Loews Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 180/night.

University Inn Tucson(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
US$ 73
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 83/night.

US$ 122
US$ 115
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 162/night.

US$ 133
US$ 107
US$ 160
US$ 156
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 179/night.

All reviewslazy rivertucson airportfront deskkeurig coffee makerclean roomsbreakfast and dinnerrecommend this hotelsleep numbergreat place to stayshuttle servicean early flightpima air museumbusiness tripbreakfast staffvery nice hotelexcellent stayeasy access
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Nice place to stay if traveling through the airport. A little far from center of town but go left on Valencia towards I-19 and find lots of restruants. Quiet area with a nice pool for those warm Tucson days

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Robb B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

We appreciate the glowing comments you gave our hotel on your recent visit. It is always a pleasure to hear that we have made you feel welcome. Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your travels, there are many choices in the area and we appreciate your business. Come back and see us again.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

This was a quick overnight stay while driving through Arizona. The hotel had ample parking and although we arrived after midnight, the front desk attendant was friendly and helpful during our checkin.

The room was roomy and well appointed. Overall this was a great and restful stay and is a hotel I would recommend.

Stayed: August 2016

Thank you for sharing online the outstanding service you received while staying at our hotel. We are happy to hear you found everything to your satisfaction. We appreciate your business and we look forward to more in the future

Reviewed 7 September 2016

I've stayed here before, but I recently returned as part of a religious convention in August 2016. I wanted to review it again because my stay was even better than the first time.

For starters, I was greeted by Ruben Ochoa, the hotel's operation manager. He thanked me for being an HHonors member and got me checked in for my stay. At my request, he was able to locate a room upgrade for me that was a quiet, corner room on the 2nd floor. I was very happy about that! He also provided me with complimentary water, a standard for HHonors Silver and above.

My room was very nice, a king room at the end of the hallway. Although I didn't have much of a view; a dumpster and the parking lot of an industrial business across the way, the area was quiet the entire length of my stay. I truly had no complaints.The room was very clean and neat.

I took advantage of the hotel's restaurant bar on 3 occassions. Michelle and Leroy are both great servers and were very friendly while attending to me. Isaiah, the cook, was GREAT! He took into account my food allergies and made my requested dish to my specifications. He even made me a tuna melt, which isn't even on the menu!

I was really glad to come back to this hotel and look forward to returning again in the future.

Room Tip: Try and get a corner room!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Need a continental breakfast. Hotel was clean and staff was great and very welcoming and helpful. The bed sheets did not stay on very well, but overall experience wss great. Glad i picked this hotel and will stay again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We appreciate the positive comments you gave our hotel on your recent visit. Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your travels, there are many choices in the area and we appreciate your business

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Nice hotel with helpful staff, It's a bit remote though very close to the airport. There are no supermarkets nearby, only fast food options. You can take the shuttle to the airport for a bus to downtown in 40 minutes, but a car is essential to really get around and appreciate the area. Had to keep the fan on to blot out the sound of conversations in the next room late at night. There was no noise from the airport though. Room had a microwave and a refrigerator with an extremely small freezer compartment.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo

We value your patronage and we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. I’m sorry every aspect of your stay wasn’t perfect. A perfect visit is truly our goal with each guest. We hope you will give us another shot at giving you a 100% satisfaction on your next visit if your travels take you to Tucson