“Consistently good AND freaky fast”
Review of Jimmy John's

Jimmy John's
Ranked #999 of 2,162 Restaurants in Tucson
Neighbourhood: West University
Neighbourhood: West University
Reviewed 22 April 2015

It is amazing how quickly our lunch arrives after we place an order! Their tuna and BLT are good choices. We like their pickles, too

Reviewed 11 October 2013

We were excited to eat here, since we had just experienced Jimmy Johns for the first time last summer in Colorado Springs, Co. Unfortunately, this location was not nearly as good. There must be something different in the water that makes the bread so flat and chewy. The location in Colorado had light and fluffy bread. Plus, I know this was a college town, so I'll cut it some slack, but the service was just so-so. I felt like we were an imposition instead of a welcomed customer.

I rarely ever write a bad review, and this one isn't, it's just on the fence. I hope it was just a bad day that we experienced, and not an everyday thing.

Reviewed 8 September 2012

They are not kidding when they say fast delivery. We were starving when we ordered for lunch. I timed it and they took 8 minutes to deliver four sandwiches, four drinks and four chips to my house. I couldn't believe it. Thank you Jimmy John's for feeding us so quickly.

Reviewed 17 June 2012

For some reason this Jimmy John's does not have sprouts or club sandwhiches. I always order the club and was surprised to recieve it on a regular sub bun with lettuce and no sprouts.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

We are ruined now as we used to be able to stop at another well-known sub place in the area. But my teenagers and I are now so spoiled we can't even stand any other place when we are on a road trip and can't find a Jimmy John's. We'd rather eat coldcuts in our car if we can't find a Jimmy John's. THE BEST BREAD EVER! We get their sandwiches at least once if not twice a week. WE buy the day-old bread for a night time snack. The employees are over-the-top in friendliness and service. TRULY, I am not exaggerating here!

Been to Jimmy John's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK