All reviews tucson airport separate seating area would stay here again an early flight free breakfast rental car nice room shuttle service fresh fruit king bed front desk staff mini fridge one night stay rooms are large minute drive beds were comfortable hot breakfast
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Great place to stay even better when you book through Costco Travel.. front desk staff is very helpful and knowledgeable about the area I've been going here for the past 2 months for business purposes and I love it here.. Best place I've stayed at in Tucson

Date of stay: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Gerardo A, General Manager at Hyatt Place Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Hello,

Thank you for alwasy choosing Hyatt. It is our pleasure to serve you during your stays here in Tucson. We sincerely appreciate the feedback and look forward to your next visits to Tucson.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Well kept and maintained hotel with very clean rooms. Plenty of parking. Convenient to the airport and downtown. Great bar and food. Nice big rooms. Quiet area. The staff that work here are quite exceptional!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello,

Thank you for staying with us. It is all about our staff. We are delighted to hear your experience was delightful and look forward to your next visit to Tucson.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

I enjoyed a great night at the Hyatt, that included a little work out, some great food after wards. Then a great room that full exceed my expectations. With lots of room to do my work, lounge and store my snacks in the fridge.

1  Thank Theodore C
Gerardo A, General Manager at Hyatt Place Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

The property is very nice, the rooms are great. The service at the bar was amazing! My biggest issue was with the bed. I got checked in and immediately went to work. After having dinner at the bar there (great service!!) I went to go to bed. Pulled back the bed sheet and there was what looked like a dried blood spot on the bed sheet. I told the guy at the front desk and he was like do you want a new room or new sheets? I didn't want to move all of my stuff so I opted for the sheets that I had to put on myself. The next morning I told the lady at check out and she just said oh wow I'm sorry....that's unacceptable especially for Hyatt. No offer to comp the night or even a discount. I've stayed lesser hotels and had different issues and the first thing they did was comp the room. Will be calling to speak with management by the end of this week.

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt and for taking the time to share your experience. We sincerely apologize our Housekeeping staff failed to delivered as expected. We look forward to conversating with you and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

The truly gracious and caring staff distinguish this hotel. Good location; clean, well maintained property but above all, GREAT staff! Highly recommend this hotel if you need to stay near the airport.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we are delighted to hear our staff made your stay the best. We look foreward to your next visit to Tucson.