Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa
US$ 140
US$ 112
Hotels.com
  • Pool
TownePlace Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
US$ 95
US$ 177
US$ 123
TripAdvisor
2,946 results
All reviewsswim up barred door spagolf courseheavenly bedadult poolpool areatennis courtsbeautiful propertycatalina mountainsmain buildingself parkingfitness centermountain viewthe entire stafftucson areasabino canyonpools
Reviewed 7 April 2012

My daughter and I arrived at La Paloma and were immediately greeted at the SPG counter by Maria Rubio. Our room accommodation was not going to work as I was just 2 weeks out of back surgery. She arranged a beautiful room close to the pool and elevator. It was equipped with a shower chair and refrigerator. She went out of her way to make our stay a fun and memorable one. We loved our stay at La Paloma. The people could not have been any nicer. Very good location to all the shopping and the eating in the area.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
TheWestinLaPaloma, General Manager at Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I hope every day you are feeling better from your surgery. We truly care about our guests and are delighted to make your stay so special. Maria and I hope to see you soon and that you may be able to try out the renewed slide with your family! We wish you continued safe travels…remain well. Jonathan Litvack, General Manager

Reviewed 7 April 2012

I expected more - perhaps that was my fault. A Wetin hotel in the coveted Catalina Foothills of Tucson should be better than this. As a SPG Platinum member I stay at a lot of Westins and this is far below standard.

The room is very dated. The lock on the door broken, the light unugged, and a tampon wrapper in the drawer. Room service took all the soap and shampoo and didn't replace them so I had to call down (they did respond quickly) and there was not bottled water in the room.

Out door breakfast seating is nice but not enough umbrellas so we had to move inside.

Noticed trash (pizza box and ciggarrett butts were still over flowing from the previous day - what no trash pick up?

Finally, the pool only allows four wrist bands and I had to coax the manager for another to accommodate my family of five, suppose that is my one Platinum perk.

On the positive - fun pool with slides for kids. Great tennis courts.

All in all - not up to Westin standards for cleanliness and service.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 7 April 2012

After a beautiful wedding overlooking the golf course, We were directed into the country club for the reception. William Arce went over and beyond to make sure that all the guests were properly taken care of. He was there for refills timely and always had a smile and extremely polite. He is a man that loves his job.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for posting how William completed the wedding experience for all the guests. I look forward to having you return for more memorable occasions. I wish you continued safe travels…remain well. Jonathan Litvack, General Manager

Reviewed 6 April 2012

Arrived at La Paloma and was greeted from behind the counter by employee Danny Figuero. Immediatedly I knew I had made the right choice picking this hotel. Danny had a smile on his face and was excited when explaining all the amenitities that the hotel had to offer. This first impression was one of the many pleasure I discovered during my stay. The staff, grounds and atompshere gets a five star rating. This hotel is family friendly and truly takes the needs and wants of its guest to heart.

Room Tip: Grounds are large, requested room close to the main building, due to a leg injury.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
TheWestinLaPaloma, General Manager at Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2012

Thank you for posting why you give us a 5 star rating. It will be our pleasure to say hello and welcome you back. We wish you continued safe travels….remain well. Jonathan Litvack, General Manager

Reviewed 5 April 2012

We were immediately impressed with La Paloma. The public areas are beautiful with amazing views. We especially loved the pools. Our room did not strike me as dated which I've read in other reviews. It was spacious, the views were great, it was tastefully appointed and there were no noise problems. What really struck us more than anything was the service. I'm not sure how you get employees to be so genuinely invested in customer service. It didn't matter if it was the pool guy, the front desk or a server, everyone we encountered seemed was truly friendly and appeared to care about us wanting everything to be to our liking. I've traveled a lot and I have never had better customer service anywhere.

Room Tip: If you want to be close to the action request a room nearer the lobby. We like our room because it was it wasn't close to the hub but for some that may not be a plus.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for your posting. As you mentioned our associates are truly engaged with our guests. We all appreciate that you recognized our service. I look forward to having you return to read how you like our renovations. We wish you continued safe travels….remain well. Jonathan Litvack, General Manager