Days Inn Tucson Airport
US$ 118
US$ 178
US$ 148
Great 4.5/5
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
US$ 88
US$ 193
US$ 173
Great 4.5/5
Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 88
Very Good 4/5
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$ 109
US$ 326
US$ 206
Loews Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewswould highly recommend this hotelclean hotelgood sizewould stay againtucson airportcomfortable bedcleanlinessfreewayrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 April 2010

200 yards from i-10 overpass, not the best location for security. if I had to stay here again I would, but would rather be at a place where I feel secure

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2010

My family and I stayed here during a recent visit to Tucson for Spring Training (R.I.P.). The location was ideal for exploring Tucson and the attractions around Tucson. The staff/management was very friendly and accommodating to our needs. The property was very nice and tidy had had both a pool and hot tub that we enjoyed. The room was fine. It was in good condition and had some nice amenities but the corners of the room and some of the more tucked away areas looked like they had not been vacuumed recently. My only other complaint was that the breakfast was below my expectations. Unlike the other places that we stayed on our trip that were of similar and even lesser quality, there was nothing with protein to be found- no hard-boiled eggs, no bagels with cream cheese. On our last morning we ended up just going to the adjacent Waffle House. Overall, I was happy with our stay and I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2010

I went down to ucson for business trip. This hotel was booked through travel agency. Reviews we had read were good, I don't know where the others stayed but it wasn't this one. Days Inn on s Palo Verde. Beware, the bed smelled like dirty socks. I made the mistake of picking up the remote for the TV, it was sticky, the door to the fridge was covered with something I am not sure what to call it. Tub and toilet areas are stained and not clean. the carpet is old and filthy. There is a gap under the door so good luck keeping bugs out. I checked out within 20 minutes of checking in.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Tizmyn
Reviewed 20 December 2009

You pay for what you get in life generally! Howwever, we paid approx £39.00 for this double room and for that kind of money I was prepared for the worst but, was really pleasantly surprised.
The room was spacious, clean, had big tv, air con and was conveniently located just off interstate etc etc! Its not a high end hotel but if you just want a cheap, clean room for a night then I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2009

visiting family and we decided to stay here cuz it was close to Tanque Verde Swap Meet, had a wonderful time, hotel room was very clean, bed was comfy, room was quiet, got a good night's sleep, best of all was the price! Waffle House next door and Denny's across the street.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple