All reviewswindmill innfarmers markettrader joe's across the streetliving roomsmall kitchensuite hotelhotel is locatedyogurtrestaurants within walking distancewould definitely stay here againfull kitchenhome away from homefront desk staffsocial hourgreat place to stayshort drivefree breakfast
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

If you walk barefooted/sockfooted in your room it will take less than a day to see all the dirt on the bottom of your foot/sock. We had to change rooms because our ac broke and they were unable to fix it. Both computers in the business center were down for several days. 2 of the three gates leading to the pool stopped working so that was quite inconvenient. Also, the railing to assist you to walk in the pool broke while we were here.

I enjoyed the breakfast, but if you don’t enjoy southwestern food you will have limited options. The lobby is nice with the fireplace, and the pool was nice. Location is good, but sometimes difficult to get out of the parking lot because the street is so busy.

I would certainly pick a different hotel if I had the option to do it all over again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nevilsizor
Charles B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Tucson/St. Philip's Plaza University, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Nevilsizor,

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience of staying at our hotel. I do apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. We are constantly doing everything we can to ensure we provide the best possible experience for our guests. Our pool is undergoing a complete makeover and we have experienced a few issues with the re-model. I do apologize for those issues. We also went through an internet upgrade to provide better speed and service for our guests. I am sorry you experienced issues with the internet during this time.

I do hope you will come and stay with us again as our additional upgrades are truly making us better than ever.

Thank you.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

A full-sized refrigerator and kitchen add to the convenience of the suites. The morning breakfast has a nice array of hot dishes in addition to the standards. An evening dinner was also available although I was out. This was a combined trip visiting friends while doing business. Good location and straight shot to/from the airport.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Charles B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Tucson/St. Philip's Plaza University, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Sandi K,

Thank you for the wonderful comments about our hotel, our amenities and our location. I am happy you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to see you again soon.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

Convenient. Walk to restaurants. Good breakfasts and great evening nibbles - food and beer or wine. Rooms are big, with convemient outlets. Staff are friendly and helpful. I stay here every year for work. Highly re ommendec

Dear Tasha C,

Thank you for the wonderful comments about our hotel, our location, our amenities and my staff. We all really appreciate it. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 21 July 2018

Stayed here while in town for work. One of the more updated Hilton hotels in the Tucson area. Located off of Campbell Ave in North Tucson near great golfing, restaurants, and hiking trails.

Rooms are nice and updated. I did not try the pool or the breakfast. But, I would stay here or the Embassy Suites in the same area when visiting Tucson based on the amenities and location.

1  Thank Joshua K

Dear Joshua K,

I am very happy you enjoyed your stay and thank you for the nice comments about our hotel and our location. We do hope to see you again soon and you will need to try breakfast and our brand new pool.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Would recommend this hotel to anyone seeking a home away from home. Suites are clean and well equipped, staff are helpful, and evening socials are a nice touch. Room pillows are the only negative. Bring your own if you want decent neck support.

Dear nevillejudd,

Thank you for the nice comments about our hotel, our amenities and my staff. We all really appreciate it.

Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.