“Excellent Hotel and Staff”

Radisson Suites Tucson
Ranked #24 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed 1 June 2012

This is a Beautiful hotel!!!
The Staff were very Professional and Courteous!!!

Room Tip: The King suite is the best!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 26 May 2012

My husband and I spent three nights at the Radisson and couldn't have been more pleased. The accommodation was lovely, quiet, and very well-equipped. The staff were very friendly, and eager to help with any request. This is a suite so there is a totally separate bedroom (with its own tv) and a small balcony off the living room. Wi-fi is free and we didn't even have to ask for the access code - it was volunteered at check-in. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends without reservation.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet room, just ask. Other reviewers had mentioned that noise was an issue. Our roo...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2012

My husband and I spent one night here because we got a Living Social deal. The hotel was great. The suite was roomy and well kept. The bathroom had a bath and shower and 2 sinks. We had a balcony from which we had a great view of the mountains. The bed was very comfotable. The restaurant is by the pool so we were able to have dinner outside. We enjoyed dinner and the breakfast buffet. The grounds are beautifully kept. The hotel is also in a good location if you want to go to the airport, air museum or the desert museum; we did all three. We felt as if we were at a resort; it was just a great deal!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Good location, nice pool and bar on site. The room layout is a little strange, sort of cut up with lots of doorways. The staff was all very friendly and helpful even when they had to work double shifts.

Room Tip: Their website indicates sleep number beds, but not all rooms have them. If you want one, be sure to...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2012

I stayed at the Radisson Suites Tucson hotel from 10 to 12 May 2012 and it was a great experience for me and my family. I also had my rehearsal dinner for my wedding catered at the restaurant in the hotel on 10 May 2012. The food was AMAZING and all of the staff was wonderful. I had a special request to have a certain type of wine not carried by the restaurant brought in for the dinner and they were able to facilitate my request. I would like to think the Manager Nikki and the chef for their help in making the dinner great. I would like to specifically thank Dilisha Patel! She is the Convention Services Manager and she went out of her way to make sure we had transportation to and from the wedding and she went out of her way to design special rehearsal dinner fliers for our wedding. Dilisha helped me and my wife outside of her regular hours to ensure our wedding and visit to the hotel was outstanding! Also we had a Jacuzzi Sweet with a fire place. The room was amazing and all the staff, I plan on using Radisson Hotels in the future. Thanks again to the Radisson!

Room Tip: Sleep number beds that allow u to control how hard or soft the bed is :-)
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family