“Quiet, Clean & Cheap...A Good Night!”

Quality Inn Tucson Airport
Ranked #97 of 130 Hotels in Tucson
Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States
“Quiet, Clean & Cheap...A Good Night!”
Reviewed 29 July 2012

After a VERY long day's drive from th SF area, we stopped in Tucson and found this gem of a hotel near the airport. E room was spacious, clean, and included the amenities we needed, including coffee-maker and fridge. The breakfast room was too small, so it was crowded next morning, but we had a slightly-better-than-continental breakfast before checking out. The hotel provided security for the parking lot so we didn't feel we needed to completely unload our car, and I was very grateful for that since we were only staying about 10 hours! And, the price was right!

Room Tip: We stayed on first floor in back of hotel and had a very quiet night.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
East of Yuma
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I had some business in town and like ended up at this site. The lobby was clean, parking was easy and we had easy elevator access being as we were like on the third floor. The room was non smoking, large, clean and had a fridge, microwave and safe. There was a ironing board & iron in the little closet. The only downside was while were were out that afternoon, the room next to us (with connecting door) was assigned. When we got back about 11PM we could like hear 2 crying babies and a women talking loudly in Spanish. It took like about 5 minutes or less before I made the decision that this wasn't gonna be good, so since we hadn't even unpacked our suitcases yet, I went down and asked to be moved. I was very pleased that there was absolutely no hesitation, concerns or wutever by the desk manager and within a few moments had a new room much further down the hall. The next morning I was kinda lazy so my friend went down to the lobby and brought a few doughnuts and juice up for me and stated the breakfast selection was great. The access is great just about 1/2 way between the I-19 & I-10 freeways. About 5-6 miles west on the same street is the fantastic Casino del Sol which has a so totally unbelievable theme and the Fiesta Buffet was outstanding. I need to be back in Tucson in a week and will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Roanoke, VA
Reviewed 22 May 2012

This hotel, while it is some distance from central Tucson and most sights/activities, IS quite close to the airport. My king room was clean and comfortable and came with a fridge and microwave. Everything in the room worked and there was even a complete telephone directory. The staff couldn't have been more helpful. One feature I especially liked was the shower head--a disc about 6 inches across--that delivered a vast quantity of water. It was like standing under an adjustable-temperature waterfall. The breakfast offered a number of options in addition to the standard, such as sausage and eggs. The price was reasonable and the hotel was quiet.

Room Tip: Try for the third floor towards the back, since rooms on the lower floors sometimes suffer from nois...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 May 2012 via mobile

I was very pleased with my stay. Very nice and helpful staff. Close to the airport. They have a shuttle. Restaurants nearby. Room was spacious and clean. Nice hot breakfast was included. I will return on my next visit to Tucson.

Stayed May 2012
1 Thank Will-fisher
Reviewed 22 March 2012

I stayed here on 13 march ...check in was fine no problems, however when we got to the room the beds were super small, it was just a bit larger than a twin and for my wife and i it was extremely small we both felt like condors clutching to the bed so we wont fall off...everything was out dated....beds were way beyond broken in ..and getting there we had passed 17 police officers on some chase...i did not feel safe in that area! I wont recommend staying unless it is a last resort

• Stayed March 2012