All reviews orange trees front desk best westerns the breakfast area hot breakfast shuttle service clean rooms pool area pool and hot tub convenient location yogurt free breakfast one night stay great place to stay bed was very comfortable easy access nice room
Reviewed 12 May 2018

I enjoyed the patio, jacuzzi and breakfast. The bed was comfy and restaurant had decent food. If your not going to the airport it's away from many of the fun activities in Tucson. My room was clean and well kept

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anthony M
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Had the best experience here Cesar was the most helpful person in the front he went out of his way to accommodate all of our needs thank you so much can't wait to book again I would recommend this hotel to any one.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank rebeccadelaluz13
Brenda S, Manager at Best Western Tucson Int'l Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing you agian soon.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Everything was great. The staff, the food, the location, the airport shuttle. The breakfast buffet was more than adequate. We enjoyed a good night's sleep before our trip home after 2 weeks of birding in the mountains with friends. I would recommend this motel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I wrote a review and lost it while trying to log in to my TripAdvisor account.
Here goes another; I booked 4 nights at the Best Western through Booking.com. The rate was great seeing as I wanted to stay longer but pay less than the regular price of over $100 a night. It was still a little more expensive than I would have liked but it did come with free breakfast every morning which made our stay quite comfortable seeing as my children enjoy breakfast more than lunch.

To begin with, I must compliment the comfort of the beds. They reminded me of the beds we used at the Davenport Tower in Spokane, soft and conforms to the body's contours. The room had a flat screen TV, free internet, a refrigerator, but no coffee maker even though there was coffee and other condiments that go with the coffee.

The breakfast was a full one and we appreciated how filling it was; they changed the sausage for bacon every other day, option of tea or coffee, cereal, yogurt, waffles, bacon, eggs, potatoes with salsa sauce, and the staff took the plates off the table when we were done. It really was a wonderful experience especially when my 6 year old goes 'Mum, that was an awesome breakfast, I'm soo full'

The cleanliness of the hotel is to be commended and the pool and hot tub were such a welcome treat for both me and the children, we swam and sat by the pool every day, since it was quite and we had the entire area to ourselves.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2018

What a nice place at this price point. Very well kept rooms, clean inside and out, and nicely maintained landscaping. The free breakfast was hot and they replace items quickly. Only complaint was the long line up for hot waffles. Nice hot tub next tot the swimming pool.

Stayed: April 2018