1,084 results
All reviews social hour jacuzzi suite happy hour best westerns wet bar free breakfast the breakfast area bed was very comfortable great place to stay yogurt nice stay hot tub coffee maker kitchenette foothills motel stove
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I was unfamiliar with this Best Western but soon found how uncomfortable this visit would be. We had 2 dogs with us. The room was upstairs and there are no elevators on this premise. I didn't know this but we accepted this issue. When we arrived there were people partying quite loudly. Boom box type of loudness and this includes another loud stereo in the parking lot(vehicle). I first thought it will calm down since it was early. Our purpose was to vacation and rest. This group of people were on the premise and continued to party ignoring the needs of a very small baby who screamed for a long stretch of time over the partying. We saw grounds keepers around these people but they did nothing about the noise. I called around 8 or so and complained about the noise and they said they would check on it. If they checked on it the noise would have reduced. The manager told me I should have called back...really? Why do I have to monitor the noise in his hotel? He never checked on it. This went on until 1:30 in the morning. We were stuck. We had plans to go to the biosphere and had planned on leaving our dogs in the room that we paid extra to have the dogs. Needless to say, we never made it to the biosphere since a check in is at 3 pm. We couldn't leave our dogs in the car. The manager basically told me that different people have different opinions of what noise is! What! I told him i knew the difference between noise and full fledged partying!!!!!On top of all this, we had a water bowl on the carpet and 3 fleas we're in it. I brought them to the manager and he first blamed the dog downstairs who was loose and tried to attack my dogs. Oh yeah, forgot to tell you about that experience. Then he blamed it on my dogs for bringing in the fleas. My dogs are on flea medication. Now I have to worry about these fleas in my home. I don't recommend this hotel. I wanted a full refund which the manager refused. He offer me some points which I didn't want. So hopefully corporate will know how to treat a customer.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leowinthrop
Jeff E, General Manager at Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for staying at the Best Western Tucson Foothills. We value all of our guests opinions and we will use these comments to better our guests experience during their stay. If you have any additional comments feel free to call or email us at jegelhoff@innsuites.com or 520-297-8111 and ask for Jeff.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Very clean room, bed, sheets, towels, etc. Comfortable bed. Breakfast was tasty with lots of options - one of the best spreads I have had. Great staff - Mariam was awesome at Check-In. The complimentary happy hour was a nice perk - we will stay again!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jeff E, Manager at Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to see that we were able to exceed your expectations, as our team members work very hard to ensure that our valued guests leave with a positive and memorable experience. Thank you for the mention of the breakfast and happy hour. We will be upgrading the happy hour and also be open for dinner service by the 15th of April. Please feel free to contact us directly at (520) 297-8111 or via email at jegelhoff@innsuites.com. Ask for Jeff.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The room smelled horrible. Housekeeping are dishonest , thieves who did not turn in a pair of my favorite jeans I left behind. The pillows hurt my neck and the bed caved in to the middle. Neither my bf or I slept much at all. DO NOT STAY HERE!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jeff E, Manager at Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Staff was friendly, room was clean and comfortable. You do hear flushing, showers and people talking thru the walls when it’s quiet with no tv. They do have a bar not a lounge, it’s located in the breakfast buffet area. Pool looked awesome, clean grounds. Tip: Try to get a corner room as then you only have 2 adjoining walls.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jeff E, Manager at Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to see that we were able to exceed your expectations, as our team members work very hard to ensure that our valued guests leave with a positive and memorable experience. Thank you for mentioning the breakfast and social hour. We also will be serving hot food soon. Please feel free to contact us directly at (520) 297-8111 or via email at jegelhoff@innsuites.com. Ask for Jeff.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a bit run down. The carpet in our room was dirty and there was a tile falling off the baseboard in the bathroom. The hot tub and pool area needs cleaned. The kitchenette isn't functional- there's a cooktop, but no pots or pans, dishes, or silverware. We appreciated the complimentary drinks and snacks in the evening and the breakfast was nice. This place just needs a good cleaning and some repairs and it would be much nicer.

Trip type: Travelled with family