1,434 results
All reviews evening reception happy hour order omelettes great hotel made to order breakfast complimentary breakfast mountain view breakfast staff la encantada catalina foothills hotel is located wet bar excellent breakfast shopping and restaurants sabino canyon would stay here again living room
Reviewed 16 June 2015

I simply love this place! This is my fourth year of staying since I discovered it. It's one of Tucson's best kept secrets! I've stayed at all of the major resorts in Tucson. In my opinion, ESPV far exceeds my expectations for the price! It totally has a resort-like atmosphere without the stuffiness and pretentiousness found at a typical resort. No putting on airs here! The staff was helpful and courteous. The breakfast is outstanding, the service top shelf and the manager's reception is warm and friendly. If you need a place to stay, this is a great place whether you're a business traveler or just want to get away for the weekend with or without the family in tow!

1  Thank Cassandra H
Reviewed 15 June 2015

Great hotel !!! We will only stay at this hotel for our next visit. Staff was very friendly. Room was large with comfortable furnishings. Pool and spa were perfect. Best hotel we stayed at while traveling through Arizona (Yuma, Phoenix, and Tucson). Family loves Embassy Suites now!!! Well worth the extra 20 bucks to stay at this higher end hotel.

1  Thank James M
Amber H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tucson Paloma Village, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2015

James M-

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! Your praise means so much to our entire staff and we are so glad you found your new "home in Tucson"! Embassy Suites is a great brand- and it makes me so happy to hear that you will be looking for them in your travels.

Regards,
Amber Harkin

Reviewed 11 June 2015

I stayed here one night and took my family to visit Tucson. The service was exceptional, particularly the morning breakfast crew who were very attentive to my infant son. The hotel is rather new and well decorated and clean. Hiltons have switched from cribs to pack and plays so they may not be as comfortable for your little one...something to consider. We had one suite for my husband, son, mother in law and myself and we were comfortable. All the hotel art are prints from a local artists who's gallery is across the street.

Date of stay: May 2015
Thank Jeanine Margare... C
Reviewed 9 June 2015

This hotel went above and beyond all of our expectations. We left the hotel to travel to see a different area but then went back to this hotel at the end of our vacation because we liked it so well. Everyone was very friendly and treated us royally. We would hightly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Reviewed 8 June 2015

I love this hotel, it is truly exceptional. The accommodations are excellent and the staff is friendly and very guest minded. I’ve been staying at this hotel for the last four years, due to my business headquarters for my branch there. The staff make me feel at home and that I’m a very special person. Actually, they treat everyone that way.

• Trip type: Travelled on business