US$ 110
US$ 84
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 115/night.

US$ 120
US$ 89
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 137/night.

US$ 109
US$ 85
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 115/night.

US$ 233
US$ 108
Loews Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 188/night.

Arizona Inn(Tucson)
US$ 173
US$ 162
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 185/night.

University Inn Tucson(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
US$ 73
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 83/night.

US$ 133
US$ 160
US$ 156
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 187/night.

1,386 results
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order omeletshappy hourgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastmountain viewbreakfast staffla encantadacatalina foothillshotel is locatedwet barbreakfast was excellentsabino canyonshopping and restaurantsliving roomfresh fruitexcellent stay
Reviewed 16 June 2015

I simply love this place! This is my fourth year of staying since I discovered it. It's one of Tucson's best kept secrets! I've stayed at all of the major resorts in Tucson. In my opinion, ESPV far exceeds my expectations for the price! It totally has a resort-like atmosphere without the stuffiness and pretentiousness found at a typical resort. No putting on airs here! The staff was helpful and courteous. The breakfast is outstanding, the service top shelf and the manager's reception is warm and friendly. If you need a place to stay, this is a great place whether you're a business traveler or just want to get away for the weekend with or without the family in tow!

1  Thank Cassandra H
Reviewed 15 June 2015

Great hotel !!! We will only stay at this hotel for our next visit. Staff was very friendly. Room was large with comfortable furnishings. Pool and spa were perfect. Best hotel we stayed at while traveling through Arizona (Yuma, Phoenix, and Tucson). Family loves Embassy Suites now!!! Well worth the extra 20 bucks to stay at this higher end hotel.

1  Thank James M
Amber H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tucson Paloma Village, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2015

James M-

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! Your praise means so much to our entire staff and we are so glad you found your new "home in Tucson"! Embassy Suites is a great brand- and it makes me so happy to hear that you will be looking for them in your travels.

Regards,
Amber Harkin

Reviewed 11 June 2015

I stayed here one night and took my family to visit Tucson. The service was exceptional, particularly the morning breakfast crew who were very attentive to my infant son. The hotel is rather new and well decorated and clean. Hiltons have switched from cribs to pack and plays so they may not be as comfortable for your little one...something to consider. We had one suite for my husband, son, mother in law and myself and we were comfortable. All the hotel art are prints from a local artists who's gallery is across the street.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Thank Jeanine Margare... C
Reviewed 9 June 2015

This hotel went above and beyond all of our expectations. We left the hotel to travel to see a different area but then went back to this hotel at the end of our vacation because we liked it so well. Everyone was very friendly and treated us royally. We would hightly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Reviewed 8 June 2015

I love this hotel, it is truly exceptional. The accommodations are excellent and the staff is friendly and very guest minded. I’ve been staying at this hotel for the last four years, due to my business headquarters for my branch there. The staff make me feel at home and that I’m a very special person. Actually, they treat everyone that way.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business