“Amazing!”

Ranked #34 of 2,041 Restaurants in Tucson
Price range: US$ 14 - US$ 20
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: A local restaurant with a focus on casual excellence. Our menu offers something great for everyone. We look forward to having you join us here today~ Great service, a thoughtful wine list featuring Arizona wine, SIP certified and make for great menu pairing. Excellent cocktails, beer served in frosty pints and a great happy hour served daily 4-6 and all day Tuesday's & Sunday's Renee's is not a chain and we are not a affiliated with any other restaurant.
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I drove up to Tucson for my birthday and had lunch here. We both got pizzas (I had the Everything which had pepperoni, sausage, tomato, onion, black olives, peppers) and asked for it with the gluten free crust and vegan Mozzarella instead of the real kind. He got half Everything, half chicken curry the regular way. They were perfect. We've had lots of bad luck so far ordering pizza since moving to AZ at actual pizza places so this was a great surprise to have delicious and fresh pizza. I love how many options their were and that it's obvious which choices can be made GF. For drinks we had the blackberry sage sweetened tea also very good and the prickly pear lemonade.

The place is small so I can see if it's busy why reservations would be a good idea. It's also a little pricey, but totally worth it!!

1  Thank Maria Q

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Everything I've eaten has been fresh and wonderful! Their poppy seed salad dressing from scratch was to die for! My husband took me to Renees for my Birthday and I ordered the lasagna but it was sold out, the waitress came back and said the chef felt bad and is making me a fresh lasagna as he didn't want me disappointed for my birthday! That conveys how special the service is. It is a small setting but they do have outside seating. The quality of the food and pizza is worth any inconveniences and you can get your food to go!! The lettuce wraps as an appetizer are so healthy and soooo good too! I'm getting hungry! Cocktails are special too. Gotta go back.

1  Thank Y8231ECleep
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I have only been here once with some friends, we had the Shrommy Goat which was great, I also loved the drinks even though I can´t remember the name of the one I had. Wish they had one near Yuma, Arizona. Definitely going soon.

1  Thank Allison W
Renee K, Owner at Renee's Organic Oven, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Allison,
We are delighted you made your way to us over here on Sabino Canyon!
The roo crew is looking forward to seeing you again soon
Cheers!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We went there at 5:00 on a Friday night, the cozy dinning room was almost full, they do take reservations. Nice choice of wines, cocktails and beers available. Mostly Italian menu with local sourced ingredients, gluten free options available. We had the humus appetizer,a pizza and the goat cheesecake. Everything was very tasty.

1  Thank Michael R

Thank you Michael for being with us and taking time to share your experience here.
We are always happy to hear such positive words of our little place.
Looking forward to making your next visit... great food and five stars ;)
Cheers!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

A friend and I chose to have lunch at Renee's Organic Oven. The food was very good and the service was also good. The only drawback was that there was a group of women there that had been drinking for some time and very loud. It was so bad we asked to be moved to another table and it was some better but there were also other people that were asking for a table away from this group.

1  Thank 1950gerry

Thank you for being part of our mix! We appreciate your support and you taking time to share your experience.
We look forward to seeing you all again soon during a calmer time of day,
Renee

Been to Renee's Organic Oven? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK