“Well run establishment”

Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: West University
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Lots of fun. Great place to hang out, have a few beers, eat, watch sports, and play games. The owners are on site working the business to ensure a good time for all!

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Just looking for a quick bite for lunch after visiting the Arizona State History Museum and we came across "No Anchovies" There was an increase in street traffic and we decided that a slice was just right. W are so glad we stoped.... The slice choices were terrific and I decided on a Margarita slice with chunks of fresh mozzarella and sliced tomatoes which was the best.... Wife had an outstanding chicken cordon-blue. Best pizza in the west.... Counter service

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We have visited No Anchovies many times when my son was a student at U of A but they have updated the place. Wow! Money well spent on the upgrades. I like loud music so plan on it being loud when you visit the second floor. Play some pool, darts and enjoy an adult beverage while you are here. Loved my pizza with jalapeños and pepperoni. College atmosphere galore.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Our college student wanted to take us to one of her favorite spots on campus. No Anchovies did not disappoint. Reasonable prices, good pizza and environment.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

I am so excited that No Anchovies is open again! This has been my favorite pizza place for years. I spent many many hours studying and having beers while I was at The UofA! You can get the typical pizza choices but also stuff like buffalo chicken, baked potato and thai pizza. This crispy crust and a wonderfully fun staff. I can wait to spend some time on the new roof top area. It's a UofA staple. Gotta hit up 'Chovies!