All reviews free laundry full kitchen grocery store across the street stocked pantry an extended stay hotel stove top desk space nice kitchen laundry room clean hotel only stayed one night home away from home front desk staff large room comfortable bed business center business trip
Reviewed 7 March 2016

This is my favorite extended-stay type hotel. They have nice size rooms, Great exercise rooms, a business center room, big laundry rooms, And the laundry machines are free.

TV mounted on wall, no side ports, so no adding your Apple TV or game console.

I only stayed here because I had 100,000 IHG points. This place is way too expensive for this type hotel. The one bedroom suite here was over $200. I'd like this location because there was a bike trail outback, which I used every morning

Front desk person Candie is excellent, very helpful.

Really good wifi for a Hotel

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
TucsonCWGM, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2016

Thank you so much for posting your review, and thank you for mentioning Candie. We all agree she is a great asset to our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed the bike trail, this time of year is an excellent time to enjoy it.
Again thank you for staying with us. Our rates are lower starting in May thru September, please try us again on our off season.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

A very nice place to stay for a short visit. Everybody was extremely friendly, willing to help with anything if needed, the room is very clean and very efficient.
This is not a fancy place, but perfect when in town visiting a parent who lives nearby.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
TucsonCWGM, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I am so glad that our Candlewood met your needs. We hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Nice, comfortable place to stay however watch out when you book on the Internet. I booked it at $180 per night and it turned out to be $214 and they wouldn't honor the quoted price. I got a confirmation but didn't notice the change because I foolishly trusted them. It won't happen again. Very very dissatisfied with the customer service. The manager actually laughed at the situation. Think twice!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank reetee50
Reviewed 6 January 2016

The reviews were great on this hotel before I booked and I was not disappointed with my stay. The hotel is a great place to stay.

The hotel rooms are all suites and they make you feel like you are staying at an upscale apartment. The only small complaints were the relatively small bathroom and very standard tub/shower. The room is huge, the bed is very comfortable, the kitchen is very nice and the WiFi in the rooms is very good. Breakfast in the morning was very good and is a hot breakfast.

Hotel seemed convenient to most everything you might need in Tucson.

Room Tip: There are all good rooms
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
TucsonCWGM, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2016

Thank you so much for your review. We are fortunate to be in a convenient place for our guests.
I am so happy we met and exceeded your expectations..
We hope to see you again, if you are ever in the Tucson area.

Reviewed 21 December 2015

First thing is the how clean and nice the accommodations are, then the suite has a full kitchen and cabinets with all the dishes you will ever need. Now the bad, make sure you get on the top floor because you can hear all the walking, running and any excessive noise from the top floor. You also don't get any type of breakfast, which is a bummer if you are not staying long.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family