“Chorizo Burrito”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 January 2016 via mobile

I've been going to this hole-in-the-wall for years and only ever had one thing....the chorizo breakfast burrito. Love it! Flavorful homemade tortillas blanket the perfect ratio of chorizo, beans, eggs and potatoes. Oh, man...thinking about those burritos when not in Tucson is absolute torture. I've searched high and low for something comparable in other cities...I'm not saying it doesn't exist, I'm just saying I haven't found it.

Reviewed 20 December 2015

My wife and I picked up some burros, enchiladas and tamales recently. It was our first visit to St. Marys. Upon entering, there are large menus on the wall, and on a large flat screen T.V., to guide you through the ordering process. There are six or seven tables to sit at if one chooses to eat at the restaurant. Premises appeared clean, and the young ladies who were taking orders were polite and efficient. My burro was very good(carne seca) and my wife enjoyed her flat style green chile chicken enchiladas also. The tortillas are extra tasty, browned and very thin. Excellent!! We had a red chile tamale,and a green corn tamale also (leftovers, the next day). Both were extra tasty! Price point was very reasonable. We'll be returning for sure, as we want to try their chile relleno burros.

Reviewed 15 November 2015

St Mary's is a favorite of the locals. The food is authentic Mexican Food, tasty and the servings are very good. You can eat in or have a take out. The busiest time is probably lunch, as a lot of the business people from downtown eat there. The tortillas are homemade and they are the originals, very large and very thin, but oh so good! Do miss this one!!

Reviewed 9 September 2015

I have eaten the food many times and have never had a bad meal. When you mention that you are getting lunch from St. Mary's at work you are suddenly getting food for at least 1/2 dozen or more people. They have great Tacos and tortillas!

Reviewed 5 April 2015 via mobile

Tortillas were good. I hated that everything was on styrofoam. There was styrofoam even I you were eating in. Food was good but a little too salty.