“Not worth the wait or the hype.”
Review of Mi Nidito

Mi Nidito
Ranked #49 of 2,069 Restaurants in Tucson
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 17 November 2017

I decided to try Mi Nidito on a recent visit to Tucson, to see what all the fuss was about. I will check this off the list now. There are better Mexican restaurants all over Tucson, without the hype and the long wait. The food and service was ok, but really, I've had a lot better at other places.

2  Thank webfoot1047

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Food seems more Americanized Mexican but was good and a fun place to go because it is so popular. The wait on a Monday night at 6:30 was about 40 minutes

Reviewed 5 November 2017

This is a very popular Mexican restaurant and there is a reason for that - it is that good. The seating space is small, the parking tight but the food, my mouth still waters as I write this. I like Mexican food and these guys have it down to the state-of-the-art. Service was superb and attentive and the value - worth every peso.

Of all of the restaurants in Tucson that I sampled, this was my favorite hands down.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

This is my favorite restaurant in Tucson. I visit occasionally and always find a way to go here. Very authentic. Be ready to wait for a table, but it is worth the wait. I haven't seen anything on plates that doesn't look delicious.

1  Thank Matt P
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We did not care for the food. The sauce on the enchilada tasted canned. The chicken salad had too much lime and the shredded lettuce watered it down. It was like mush. The ice tea was good and service was great.

1  Thank EdnaU_13

Been to Mi Nidito? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK