“Good Pizza, Great beer selection”
Review of Brooklyn Pizza Co

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Delivery
Neighbourhood: West University
Reviewed 25 October 2017

I met with longtime friends for pizza and beer. The pizza was good, with a good mix of spices. The crust was a bit thin, but that was the style.
They had a good selection of beer that made the evening nice.
One thing I would warn about is the restaurant is noisy. If you want some place quiet to talk, you might have to go outside.
The restaurant makes a point about being a solar powered business.
Referring to the follow-on questions, there IS a vegetarian option, but I did not try that. I am sure they could make to order and would use their cheese-less, sauce-less option.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

This pizza is only slightly better than Chuckee Cheese pizza. There's too much cheese and the sauce is definitely store bought. Very forgettable, I'm sorry that this was a disappointment.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We've come here every year we've been in town for years and tonight was a huge disappointment. It's been 2 years since we were in town and from the first bite, we knew things had changed. We would have been better off with Dominos I think and we think they have subpar pizza at best. It's was gross and the sauce tasted like Prego. Yuck The calzone had huge raw chucks of garlic that burned our mouth. Too bad because it used to be great. Never again!!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Brooklyn pizza is a place I tend to visit since I got introduced to it in 2003, the pizza is great, organic natural fresh as always ingredients.
But their Salad is great, I love it, and I never attempt to make it in my home, and wait until my next visit to this lovely pizza place to eat it, the dressing is out of this world, although may look simple, is the combination of all that I like, the garlic knots, yummi, pizza with garlic, tomatoe and artichokes is great and thin!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

When you walk in, you immediately notice the pizza makers--tossing dough in the air. The restaurant is a little rustic but cozy. It was a lively crowd on Saturday night. Excellent beer and beverage selection. Open until 2:30 am on Thursday--Saturday. It's great for a late night bite. They also have good lunch specials. Yet, the best part is the pizza, especially the crust! One of our favorite spots on 4th Avenue.

Been to Brooklyn Pizza Co? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK