“Friendly staff”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Neighbourhood: West University
Description: Voted Best Pizza in Tucson 20 Years in a Row. Locally owned and operated in Tucson since 1989. Everything is made fresh to order from the finest highest quality ingredients. Serve fantastic pizza, salads, calzones, desserts, sandwiches. We serve over 40 topping, dough choices include, wheat, regular, sour dough, and herb & cheese. Our special signature sauce is made from the finest Stanislause stewed tomatoes, fresh garlic and fresh herbs. We use only real highest grade Mozzarella, grated fresh everyday. Dough is made with real yeast and extra virgin olive oil.
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Did a carry out pizza this week. Very good, but made even better by the friendly and efficient staff. I had forgotten to order a salad, so they put my pizza back on the warmer, made the salad quickly and had me heading home in a jiffy.

Thanks.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

The pizza is definitely not what I consider to be gourmet. It's okay, however, that's as much of a compliment as magpies pizza gets for ordinary oven baked pizza pie.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

We really like their pizza! They have awesome salads too! Wings are okay, they serve RC drinks. They also have beer. Service is friendly but a little slow. They have TV"s. Great to watch game here. They also have indoor and outdoor seating.

Reviewed 8 October 2016

The place is clean, and the staff was helpful. The calzone I had was very good, and I will definitely will return.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Magpie is not the same magpies of the the old days the service is lacking, pizza under cooked, the place has turned into a place to hang out and drink beer. The old days the thin crust pepperoni pizza was amazing along with a antipasto salad. The wait is part of the knowing your going to get the amazing pizza. That has changed and that is why I have not returned much to place place I took my family fir years years. I long for the last years when the customer mattered. I suggest walking across the street to brooklyns pizza.