“Love This Place”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
“Love This Place”
Reviewed 13 April 2012

This is a nice, comfortable, well-placed hotel in a quiet neighborhood. It is wonderfully close to several good restaurants, some even within walking distance. They serve a decent hot breakfast, although it never changes, so after a few days it gets pretty boring, and evening happy hour Tuesday through Thursday. The breakfast attendant is very friendly and welcoming. Not so much the evening attendant who I heard grumbling under her breath and cursing about guests making a mess of the serving utensils, (The dish was lasagna. Hard to keep it clean, unless they want the guests licking off the serving spoon!) Overall, it's a great hotel and location, and everyone else at the front desk, etc. is very pleasant. Good value for the money.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Layton, Utah
Reviewed 9 April 2012

This is a beautiful, new property in a quiet location. It's very close to shopping and several places to eat, which is nice. The pool was warm, but a bit on the small side. The breakfast attendant was very sweet and told my daughter about her special juice combination to make fruit punch. When we lost a set of keys, the maintenance supervisor helped us look around outside for them. Both beds (the king and the pull out couch) were very comfortable and we all slept very well.
The only thing that bumps down their ranking is a dirty bathroom. When we arrived, I noticed that the bathroom floor was covered with long black hairs. I went to the front desk and asked if someone could take care of them. I found housekeeping in the room a few minutes later, scrubbing the sink area. She asked me why it needed to be cleaned again and I pointed out the floor. She said she was sorry, and that she would take care of it. However, later that night when I closed the door, I noticed she hadn't gotten the ones behind the door. So sadly, this potential 5 becomes a 4. However aside from that, it's a wonderful property and if I were in Tucson again, I would certainly stay here.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
North Dakota
Reviewed 12 March 2012

This is a really nice place tucked in behind the Williams Centre and other office buildings. Everything is neat and tidy and kept super clean. It helps that it is a brand new facility. The employees were friendly and helpful and the breakfast is very good. The location is good as it is central so you can get anywhere easily. I don't give many 5 stars but I sure do this one.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank NDakGirl
Tuba City
Reviewed 3 March 2012

clean, comfortable, friendly service. I can't say enough. I will book again next time I am in Tucson.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Carol B
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 9 January 2012

My husband & I stayed at this TownePlace Suites after an exhausting day of driving on our way back home from Oregon. The hotel is wonderful. Front Desk service was smooth, friendly & very helpful. Our room was wonderful. Very comfortable, warm, immaculate.......we relaxed & slept very well. Breakfast the next morning was very good. There is coffee & hot tea all day & night long. Really made our trip home go much better because we got such a good night's sleep.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple