“Great hotel at a great price”

Varsity Clubs Of America - Tucson
Ranked #52 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed 19 December 2011

Stayed at Varsity Club in Tuscon for a week for a conference. The room was fantastic - very large with great amenities/kitchen/bathroom (with all kitchen appliances/dishes that you could want). Staff was friendly and helpful, hotel was quiet and the price was fantastic for the quality. Would stay here again any time.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Louie_Orange86
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 21 November 2011

We were only here for two days, but could have stayed two weeks and been very happy. Well-appointed room, clean facilities, really comfortable bed. Free laundry a real plus! Location may not have been the greatest (not really familiar with Tucson), but if I'm ever in the area, I'll stay here again.

The gentleman on duty when we arrived was so helpful, I had the feeling that if I mentioned my car was dirty, he would have gone out and washed it!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank gjbCA
Reviewed 19 November 2011

Close to downtown. Good gym and BBQ facilities. Free wifi in room. Kitchen cooking area small. Furniture dated but bed comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank Queenbrenda
Reviewed 9 November 2011

The staff - AMAZING! I went in a little hesitant because of ONE comment, but my goodness did they prove that lady wrong on that one! They were so polite asked if I needed assistance taking things to my room (traveling alone for work and had been driving for 3 days!) I was shocked by how much they really care about each guest. I had someone in checking in right behind me and the nice girl at the desk was able to give each of us attention and check us in quick and answered each of our questions along with great directions for dinner!! Her name is Amanda, always smiling and always willing to help! When I got to my suite I was floored! Booking through Expedia.com I was sure I was going to be getting Travel Lodge (standard one bed in room and tv) but I had a FULL size fridge, a two top stove burner, no oven but that's okay I called to the desk and they delivered a George Foreman toaster oven! Complete with dishes, silverware, cooking utensils, the whole nine yards! It was like my own little apartment! If you are ever in Tucson try to get in here you will love the service and respect you will get from the staff! I had a studio, so ask for 104 faces the street but the quieter side and it's great!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank Salestoofast
Reviewed 7 November 2011

My husband and I were very please with our stay! Ask for room 327!

Room Tip: Any one of the desk clerks are really nice, as long as they are not full they will do anything they...